• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Price Drop!! Lot of 10 2013 Amel Corns....Must Go!

coreysmith85

Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2013
Messages
95
Reaction score
7
Points
8
Location
Columbia SC
Hatched a clutch this July from a male reverse okeetee x female snow. Produced what I believe are amels but i'm not into morphs or corns really. I'm letting the lot of 10 go for $100 plus shipping. Price reduced for quick sale. Need $$ for X-mas!They are all pounding F/T large pinks and none have ever refused a meal. No mites, no parasites, no junk. These are coming from my snake room which I take great pride in by having healthy parasite free animals. I can accept paypal or money order. Will ship using ship your reptiles. Call 256-348-8085 or email [email protected] Thanks

100_5005.jpg~320x480


100_5004.jpg~320x480
 
Last edited:
Back
Top