• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale PRICED TO SELL 1.1 red het albino hogs

AlmostHeavenHerps

New member
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Messages
123
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Charleston, WV
I'm offering these two beauties for 200 dollars plus shipping. Both are just around 40 grams, and eat like beasts. They have hissy attitudes but of course won't actually hurt you. I don't get them out much, I'm sure they will calm down after being handled some. I ship through SYR.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8992.jpg
    IMG_8992.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_8990.jpg
    IMG_8990.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 425
Back
Top