• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Pricing of Pastaves

TraceH

Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
8
Points
18
Location
Raleigh, NC
I recently got a male pastave (pastel/mojave) ball python 2010 in a trade with a friend of mine. I am not interested in ball pythons and don't really follow the market. What do you guys think a fair market price would be for a pastave? I've looked around in the classifieds section on here and kingsnake and the price seem to really fluctuate. Thanks.
 
I recently got a male pastave (pastel/mojave) ball python 2010 in a trade with a friend of mine. I am not interested in ball pythons and don't really follow the market. What do you guys think a fair market price would be for a pastave? I've looked around in the classifieds section on here and kingsnake and the price seem to really fluctuate. Thanks.

Last year, I was disappointed when I was unable to find anyone willing to spend $650 on a male pastave...and a VERY gorgeous example from a beautiful pastel. I ended up trading mine for a nice, custom-made CB-70 rack (not including heat). I still wouldn't go less than $500 for a hatchling this year (but that's just me, and knowing what kind of pastels and mojos I breed).
 
Back
Top