• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Pure Hog Island Boas?

clarkman23

New member
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Beaverton, OR
How many folks out there are currently focusing on pure Hog Island Boas? As far as I can tell, Vincent Russo at Cutting Edge Herps looks to be a likely candidate but wondering if there are many others out there. At some point in the next year or so, I'll be looking at purchasing a pair. These will be pets first and foremost, but if the inclinations hits to breed them, I'd like to make sure that I have pure bloodlines.

Cheers,
Randy
 
Check out Chad Duggin as well, that's where I got my hog female from.

I tried my pair this year but no interest (my male is from Gus' now defunct Rio Bravo Reptiles).
 
oh yes, that's right...I do recall his name popping up here and elsewhere. Thanks so much! Having been basically out of herps (minus my faithful 18 y.o. Dumeril's) for around the last decade, I'm definitely a little out of the loop. But gradually getting back into it and really focusing more on boas this time around as well. I'm finding myself drawn to locale-specific varieties more-so than the various "designer morphs"--for lack of a better term (that said, my most recent acquisition is a Colombian Motley female for some reason...ha!). At any rate, I've always really liked the look of Hog Islands and various subtle color hues that come out.
 
Back
Top