• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Question on the brights Albino combos

loudog760

New member
Joined
Aug 15, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Palm Springs, CA
So I've been researching whats the most saturated color combos with the albino morphs. Without going into the $1000 dollar range. I'm looking for a pet. I want to display this beauty eventually. The thing I noticed is that a lot of these combos tent to "wash out" for better lack of the word, as adults. So I'm looking for combos that are more along the lines of reds, oranges and yellows. So the sun glow stick out the most. Thus far I think the Sharp line, Junglow seems the be a bright spot. I'm new on my research so I'll probably pick something out later. Just curious on what people think. Also would love to see some baby to adult photos. showing how they've changed. thanks for your time!
 
I am partial to the Kubsch pastel square tail albinos myself. I do not know of any available at this time but I hope to have a few next season again .
 

Attachments

  • 2021 Holdback female Albino KPST (1).JPG
    2021 Holdback female Albino KPST (1).JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 177
  • 2021 Holdback male Albino KPST (3).JPG
    2021 Holdback male Albino KPST (3).JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 130
Back
Top