• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

RBI Plastics 15 qt rack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave26

Dave Yager
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Somerville MA
I have a 7 level RBI rack with back heat. Great for growing female balls or for housing breeder male balls. This rack is about a year old and only 4 levels have been used. New they sell for $269.99, will sell for $215. Local pick up in Boston area or possible delivery.

Ballmorphs078.jpg


Sorry for the clutter in the picture, I was in the middle of cleaning. I just realized I cut off the top level in the picture.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top