• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Ready to breed females

Joshua DYck

New member
Joined
Jul 18, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Moscow, ID
For sale today are two coastal carpet pythons! I need to fund a rabbit breeding setup because my large snakes are devouring rats way faster than I can produce them. With that said, here are the animals:

First up is a female produced by nick mutton at inland reptile. She is a purebred coastal and Nick literally wrote the book on purebreds. Breeding age and weight, I would love to get 150 for her.

Secondly is a female who I do not have a lineage for her but she is a gorgeous animal and I value her tremendously. Also breeding age and weight. 150 for her.

Please email me if you want to make an offer!

[email protected]
 

Attachments

  • unnamed-4.jpg
    unnamed-4.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 336
  • unnamed-5.jpg
    unnamed-5.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 334
  • Screen Shot 2014-01-04 at 9.22.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-01-04 at 9.22.00 PM.png
    377 KB · Views: 319
Back
Top