• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Repticon Haul

KattChaos

New member
Joined
Aug 3, 2017
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Horn Lake, MS
I went to Repticon today... I brought home the prettiest Tokay Gecko I've ever seen. I didn't plan on bringing one of these fiesty things home but I just couldn't help myself. Lol


P.s. I also brought home a Metallic Pink Toe Female & a Black Pastel Trick Male.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
 
I went to Repticon today... I brought home the prettiest Tokay Gecko I've ever seen. I didn't plan on bringing one of these fiesty things home but I just couldn't help myself. Lol


P.s. I also brought home a Metallic Pink Toe Female & a Black Pastel Trick Male.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Here's a little guy... I've named him Chomper. Lol
0e946fd3d59c5cd02612a76e9e35afbd.jpg


Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
 
I am not really familiar with Gekko gecko, as a species. However, you do seem to have a very pretty/handsome specimen. I do adore the name!! Hopefully, he/she, does not live up to that name, completely :rofl:
 
I am not really familiar with Gekko gecko, as a species. However, you do seem to have a very pretty/handsome specimen. I do adore the name!! Hopefully, he/she, does not live up to that name, completely :rofl:
Oh he definitely already has but my husband didn't like the name Chomper so I recalled him "Kaiju." Which seems to for even better. Lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top