• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Reptile ramp

tanfine

New member
Joined
Apr 30, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Polk city Iowa
I acquired a Zoo Med Reptile Ramp Bowl in a lot in an auction. I am going to post it on eBay, but I am unsure as to whether the product is defective or not. On a flat surface, it has a slight wobble like the bottom is warped. I don't know if that would be an issue or if it would be placed in a cage with a layer of gravel (sorry, I don't know anything about reptile, turtle, etc... care!)
I don't want an animal to get hurt or trapped and I don't want to sell something that may be defective. Can someone give me some advice? Thanks
 
Back
Top