• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Reserve babies:Inferno It. Leather poss. het cherry amber red by Crimson Red

reptilesareawesome

New member
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Wheaton,IL., USA
I have 17 eggs expected to hatch in April. I am asking for a $25 deposit to reserve any of the hatchlings. The full prices of the hatchlings will be between $60-$150. I will also take trade offers for any sort of 'out there' reptiles, bearded dragons, or uromastyx. I guarantee your deposit back if they do not hatch or if they die young. Thank you for your interest! email me at [email protected] for questions, inquires, or pics of the parents.
 
Back
Top