• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy ReStockIt.com - Excellent Shipping Boxes

SPJ

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
7,046
Reaction score
240
Points
63
Age
57
Location
Seymour, CT
I was having trouble with the SYR website when I needed insulated shipping boxes so in a bind, I tried ReStockIt.com since their prices seemed to be really good for what I needed.
Well, they surpassed my expectations. :thumbsup:
3 brand new 12 x 10 x 7 boxes arrived in perfect condition and shipped inside another box to prevent damage.
It took 3 days from the time I placed the order for them to arrive at my door.
Total cost for the 3 boxes and shipping........$35.68
Check out this place. :yesnod: The prices are even better if you order more and they have multiple sizes available.
Here is how they came and what the boxes look like. :D
 

Attachments

  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 73
Back
Top