• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Retics for sale!!!!!! Need to move!!!!

reticcrazy21

New member
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
eastpointe michigan
Hello, my name is Kenny and I have 3 beautiful retics all with great disposition that I am currently trying to rehome due to some leagal matters! All 3 of these animals came from reputable breeders and I can provide further information or pictures upon request! Unfortunately I cannot ship so Michigan sales only! If you have and questions feel free to text me at (586) 222-8314. Thanks for looking!
1.0 2016 orange glow motley tiger $700
0.1 2016 platinum HOGS $350
1.0 2015 phantom tiger $500

I am having trouble uploading pictures! But I can send pictures send pictures through text upon request!!!!!!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top