• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Rich Peterson (allreptiles1966)

KnezBoas

New member
Joined
Jun 19, 2012
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Rigby, ID, USA
I had a very pleasant transaction with Rich. He answered all my questions and concerns. Good conversation. Can't complain at all! The Boa was very healthy and arrived well packaged. I will definitely be doing business with him again.
 
Looking forward to my next purchase from you Rich. I can't wait to see how this coming seasons projects turn out. I am very excited. I know they will exceed my expectations. Thanks Rich
 
Rich is definitely a great guy. Very easy to deal with and backs up any/every promise made. I'd be happy to refer anyone I know to do business with Rich, without hesitation.

Thanks!!
Matt Jackson
 
Thanks so much for that high recommendation Matt. You were very easy to work with also. Great snakes too.
Thank you very much.
 
I highly agree with both of you. I would recommend each of you gentlemen to anyone. You both are great to talk with and have a great collection of snakes. That is just a few of many positive attributes you both possess in this business.

--Rich Peterson and Matt Jackson are true assets to the reptile business and community. -- (For BOI search (; )

I look forward to doing business with each of you in the future.
Thank you both
Kris
 
Back
Top