• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Rodent watering system

aafeeders

Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2017
Messages
60
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Location
chesterland ohio
I wasn't sure where else to put this post so I figured here might be okay since I know a lot of people breed their own mice and rats. I am currently using 2 water drinking valves for them. They work good for the adults but the hopper mice are seeming to struggle to get water out. Has anyone used different nozzles or a different method for the hopper mice?
Thank You
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20180725-084818.jpg
    Screenshot_20180725-084818.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot_20180725-084812.jpg
    Screenshot_20180725-084812.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 115
Back
Top