• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Rough green snake care

herps420

New member
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Mountain View, CA
Hey guys! I think I have settled on a rough green snake. How do I care for them? I hear they are insectivores, and need to have their feeders dusted. How often do I feed them? Can I keep them together? Would a reptibreeze screen enclosure with a basking spot on top work? Thanks!
 
I keep mine in a Reptibreeze with live plants. I do feed crickets and other insects. I do not dust the crickets because the snake is an adult. I also have a uv light over it.
 
I keep mine in a Reptibreeze with live plants. I do feed crickets and other insects. I do not dust the crickets because the snake is an adult. I also have a uv light over it.

What about heating? If I put a heat lamp on the screen top will the snake go up to bask?
 
Back
Top