• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Rusty's-balls aka Rick Cunningham

Ballpythonbakery

New member
Joined
Nov 18, 2015
Messages
29
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Albuquerque New Mexico
I purchased a large lot of ball pythons from Rick this year as well as a would be partner purchasing another group through me from Rick.

Let me tell you, this guy is awesome. Clear concise communication. Excellent shipping practices. Great stock.

We had a single issue with one baby who unfortunately died rather shortly after arrival and because I couldn't get the group to eat, I contacted Rick about them and he graciously took them back and got everyone fatter and eating better before shipping back so I wouldn't lose anymore stock. Going above this he also "made it right" by offering me a very good price on another snake as replacement for the death.

I can't say enough about the guy. I spent a big chunk of money with him and feel like I got the better end of the deal. I won't hesitate to purchase from him again and only hope he has what I'm looking for this up coming year.
 
I recently purchased a small group of ball pythons from Rick also. Great guy, easy to deal with. Everything went off without a hitch. Well except for FedEx. We cant control mother nature tho.
All the animals are healthy & in great condition. I will not hesitate to do business with him again.
Thanks again Rick
Chris
B and S Pythons
 
Back
Top