• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy scales and tails ft Collins Colorado

Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Messages
158
Reaction score
12
Points
18
Location
Loveland Colorado
Hey just wanted to share my appreciation for the scales and tails in ft Collins Colorado. I own several animals that I got from them all of which were in great shape from the day they came home. They have excellent customer service everyone working there has personal experience with reptiles and every time I am in there the cages are clean and all the animals are well taken care of. One thing I noticed when I go in if there isn't alotta ppl then they are straightening out the cages and cleaning water dishes just the little things that some stores just don't stay on top of. Also I brought one of my snakes in to get a second opinion on the sex when I was just learning how to probe then another time I lost my set of probes and they let me bring another one in I intend to breed and were happy to help out. Its just nice to see that there's ppl out there that are happy to go outta their way like that to help out.
 
Back
Top