• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Screwing with a gmail scammer

Redfeet

Paul Miller
Contributor
Joined
Jun 29, 2004
Messages
93
Reaction score
9
Points
8
Location
Fort Myers Florida USA
the first guy that was emailing me has gotten some one that actually understands english now. Hes not much fun so far to screw with. He threw a monkey wrench in my plans. I will keep updating but remember to start at the botom and read up



Hello paul i really wonder if you tell me you don't know about a usd permit,this is an international document that protects endangered and exotic species,like what you are asking of,off course,with the interest you have for these items,i will give them out for you on adoption,i don't have the right to sell them,because these are endangered species,so i will simply have to change the transfer of ownership for the amount you want and consult the ministry of wildlife and forestry,so that i will acquire a permit to send them to you.I will be responsible for all these expenditures because i want you to trust me,and by the time you see my handwork you will go about and ask for more if need be.well what you will need to know here is that you will only be responsible for its flight and not pay for it,i am doing this with you for the first time ,so i will like you to trust me.It will now depend on you on what you have decided,as i told you i don't sell but you will only adopt them.what i will need to find out if you agree is to go to the airport and ask how much it will cost you to transport the amount you want,so that we can start preparing for their documents and i send them to you.
stay blessed and accept greetings from my wife and kids.
God Bless You.

--- On Thu, 6/25/09, Paul E Miller Jr <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Paul E Miller Jr <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: get back to me with a full description
To: "Lovelypets Garden" <[email protected]>
Date: Thursday, June 25, 2009, 2:57 PM


that really didn’t answer any of my questions. You seem to have changed direction completely. What's a USD Permit? Who is Wilfana?I actually have a contact for Cameroon his name is Brown Hole. Do you know him? He's a stone cold pimp! Do you have a price list and what are your terms? I'm very anxious to get these collectors are you sure I will be able to go inside these?


From: Lovelypets Garden
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 4:45 AM
To: Paul E Miller Jr
Subject: Re: get back to me with a full description


Hi paul,off course yes,i posses a usd permit with an international export license,which was sign by the confederation of wild life and fauna Association in north America.(WILFANA)
now presently i have acquired a permit of endangered species like the pygmy marmosets and guayanas.just to name a few. from the ministry of wild life and fauna from Cameroon which i will forward to you if you comply with me when everything is set for our arrangements.i am not an illegal operator and i do have my regular insurance license that i renew after six months.more so concerning the airline that i took to carry my speciments,
i used this airline----------------------------GATEWAY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
MAIN BRANCH -HAPSLAND AVENUE UK
SUB-BRANCHES CAMEROON ,BOTWANA,KENYA
SOUTH AFRICA AND GARBON.
email:[email protected]
They are very efficient in animal transportation and even aquatic transport,they have an efficient pet delivery service,if you still doubt me you can contact them for more information.
waiting------------------------------







--- On Wed, 6/24/09, Paul E Miller Jr <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Paul E Miller Jr <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: get back to me with a full description
To: "Lovelypets Garden" <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 6:39 PM


So, I'm not following completely. These field collectors you have are males and females. As I am a man I'm not really looking for an male collectors. I am a bit hesitant to send my description until we clarify this. I also don’t want any collectors that aren't of legal age and are suitable for breeding. Please clarify this before I send my full description and please note I'm only looking for females of these particular species. Also I see that you acquired your first two specimens in Jamaica. How did you transport these and did you need government documentation to do so? Did they have c.I.t.I.e.s. documentation and a clean bill of health? Thanks Paul


From: Lovelypets Garden
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 1:52 PM
To: Paul E Miller Jr
Subject: Re: get back to me with a full description


well the one i had the male and the female i first had i brought them from Jamaica, during my stay there in PECTIN,AMERICAN OIL RESEARCH INSTITUTE,I AM ON RETIREMENT NOW,SO I DECIDED TO GO SEEK FOR A GOOD SETTLE GROUND OUT OF EUROPE AND AMERICA WHERE I WILL SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE.SINCE CAMEROON IS AFRICA IN MINIATURE ,I GOT VERY INTERESTED IN TOURISM,I TRAVELLED MANY COUNTRIES AND DISCOVERED THAT WHERE I AM RIGHT NOW DOING HUNTING,MAKES IT THE PERFECT BREEDING HABOUR FOR THESE SPECIES AS I HAVE A LARGE AND OPEN ORCHARD THAT THEY CAN PLAY AND RHOME ARROUND WITH THEIR SLEEPING AND AFTERNOON SHELTER. I HAVE APCKED OUT WITH MY FARMILY AND NOW WE ARE SETTLED THERE,SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THEM ,JUST COME BACK TO ME WITH YOUR DESCRIPTION ,SO THAT I WILL GO INSIDE THE 8 I HAVE AND MAKE YOUR CHOICE.
GOOD DAY.

--- On Wed, 6/24/09, Paul E Miller Jr <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Paul E Miller Jr <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: get back to me with a full description
To: "Lovelypets Garden" <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 4:33 PM


im looking for species from N America


From: Lovelypets Garden
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 9:59 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: get back to me with a full description


hello i saw your quest for this,at fauna classified,please just get back to me with a full details of this.i am located at the western Sahara,after my retirement,i am now a Government licensed hunter in the eastern deserted forest of cameroon,with a small peninsular stretching to the Aqua qua sea.
contact me with more in formation concerning the featured item.
thanks Wilfred.
 
Last edited:
Pardon me for asking, but, WTF?

The first post initially quoted the posts and contact with "brandaun", a wonderful gentleman with a farm in Cameroon (that just happens to have everything that the people with "wanted" ads are looking for)
 
The first post initially quoted the posts and contact with "brandaun", a wonderful gentleman with a farm in Cameroon (that just happens to have everything that the people with "wanted" ads are looking for)

ahhh, i see...and i know what you mean about him having everything people want; i don't have any wanted ads up yet & he already has everything i want!
 
correction its an orchard where as his these things can run free and play. Or something like that according to Wilfred-brandaun guy dude man the 3rd
 
So Paul, your going to hook me up with one of those "collectors" right? I have been looking for one of those for a long long time. Then again I never looked in cameroon.:scatter: Those darn "collectors" can be so hard to find, like chasing the wind.......
 
OK, ok, ok...now it makes so much more sense when you put the emails in there!
And here I thought wilfred/brandaun was selling bps...who knew it was the actual collectors?!?!
Paul, make sure he doesn't pull the old bait & switch on you!
 
i sent him another email trying to get him to actually identify what im trying to purchase. I cant wait to see what i have been questing for.... this is what I sent as my last response.....

Adopt what? What things might I be asking for GARRR? Do you know Brown Hole from Cameroon? You still didn’t answer my questions, what the deuce are you selling man? I still haven't seen a price list and I am eagerly awaiting this conformation so I can send my personal description.
 
Back
Top