• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Sean Antonio aka pituophis project

Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Messages
158
Reaction score
12
Points
18
Location
Loveland Colorado
Hey guys I just wanna take a minute to share my experience with Sean Antonio. I saw his ad for a black pine snake so I got in touch with him. I was having trouble figuring out PayPal so he accepted a money order. We talked about shipping and he ended up being out of heat packs so we put off shipping for a few days so he could get more. I really appreciate that since I live in Colorado so even if the weather man says sun it could change to snow in 5 min haha. It meant alot that he took the extra time to make sure the little guy is ok. So this morning was the day he arrived looking very well fed and healthy.
The whole transaction with Sean was awesome. I know ppl are really busy at times but he would always respond to my emails usually the same day. He even took the time to send me updated pics if the snake. Its good to know there are ppl out there who care about their animals and the buyers. I really appreciate everything that Sean did to make sure I was happy and the snake got here ok.
 
Back
Top