• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Inquiry Sebastien Schohn

JadeEliz

New member
Joined
Dec 8, 2014
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Danville, VA
Just hoping I can find some people who have done business with him. I am thinking about a purchase and it's a fairly large one so I could use some assurance. :) I don't know him, and while he seems very legit and honest I would feel better if I could get a couple references. Thanks in advance!
 
I don't have any of these unfortunately. I don't believe he has a business name and so far we've only communicated on Facebook messenger.
 
Back
Top