• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale SELLING OUT ALL DRAGONS **FREE SHIPPING ON ANY ORDER OF $150 OR MORE**

Dragons Dynasty

New member
Joined
May 2, 2011
Messages
49
Reaction score
9
Points
0
Location
Brooksville, FL
If you are looking to start breeding dragons or expanding your breeding colony, I have sub-adult and proven adult breeders. Most are females, nothing over 3 years old. I have over 90 dragons, too many to post individually. Let me know what you are looking for. I can make some good deals for multiple dragons.

I have Italian Leatherbacks, Hypo's, Hypo Leatherbacks, Normal scale, some het trans. Reds, citrus, tangerines, fire tigers, sunburst and more. Any shipping would be done Overnight FedEx in an insulated shipping box. Shipping cost start at $50 and can go up with increased size and weight of box.

I can be contacted through email [email protected] or phone/text 352-247-0655.

www.dragonsdynasty.com

I will entertain offers especially on multiple dragons. Still working on getting all the dragons on the website.

SOLD 1) C3-1 Translucent Hypo Crimson Italian Leatherback $400.00
Adult Female 17" 331 grams. Has black eyes. In shed.

2) C3-3 Crimson Tiger Italian Leatherback $350.00
Sub-Adult Female 16" 273 grams. Het hypo, Blue bars.

3) A1-5 Hypo Flaming Sunburst Tiger $150.00
Sub-adult Female 16" 202 grams Reduced Scale.

4) A2-2 Hypo Tangerine $100.00
Sub-adult Female 16" 191 grams Bite mark on tail.

P8250002.jpg

P8250010.jpg

P8230017.jpg

P8230007.jpg
 
Last edited:
Pics Coming

To all of you that have responded by phone/text, email, pm and this post, the request have been numerous and a bit overwhelming. I will be working the whole day to get photos of all the dragons and will get them posted. I will contact you by way you have contacted me when I have the pics.
Thank you for your patience.
 
Back
Top