• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Bad Guy Shannon G. AKA Shannon Glick AKA Eben Horn AKA Walter Eben Glick of OH...!!!

Earthworks

New member
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
322
Reaction score
11
Points
0
Location
Las Vegas,Nv,US
Sorry for all the AKAs but that should give you a little preview of what Im dealing with.

Ive been doing a number of deals since getting back into reptiles after a multi-year break and guess I was do to get screwed. The situation in part is one I should have known better ot get caught up in and feel rather foolish but i had an ignorant optimism getting back into things and didnt realize how shady this industry had gotten at this time. This was actually my first transaction getting back into thigns and the issues are ongoing now coming to a head just recently.

So I responded to a kingsnake ad posted by a Shannon G., though once communications began I was contacted by/told I was dealing with a 'Eben Horn' ok red flag number one but i continued...the animals advertised were 1.1 adult het lav albino ball pythons. I asked him about papperwork to which he told me they were originally purchased by a friend from Alex Hue and the papperwork had been lost in a move and that Hue didnt have records for his sales... ok red flag number 2 but I was still willing to be naively trusting and he he assured me he would guarantee the genetics of the snakes in any way i requested. The price agreed on was $2000 made in payments with a tentitive span of 2-3 months to complete, also an original downpayment of $250 would be non refundable but could be applied in value to another snake ect. the remaining balance could be refunded at any point if I could not OR chose not to complete the transaction. Here is the email covering this...

...eben horn to me
show details Aug 1

My mailing address is 1466 Lincoln Ave Lakewood, Oh 44107. What is your mailing address as well so that I have it for the records.
I am asking that on this payment plan that the $250.00 be nonrefundable the rest of it would be refundable if you are unable/don't want to finish it out for any reason. The $250.00 can be switched over to another snake I have if you would like if that does for some reason happen, I am not trying to keep your money if something goes wrong, but I do need something permanent to take them down.
Does this work for you?
Thanks



Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:01:15 -0700



...Ok so i made the payment via postal M.O. and heard this back from him...

eben horn to me
show details Aug 7

Alright problem, sorry. I went to my bank and the post office, neither place will allow me to cash it because I don't have the proper ID. They did tell me that I can send it back to you and your post office will cash it or replace it for you no problem. So I have an envelope and everything ready to mail back to you, I just need your mailing address, I can not make out the second digit and be 100% confident its correct. Just let me know where you would like it mailed back to and I will get it out in the mail asap. Your snakes are doing great, the female is aggressive when food is introduced. She hits those rats really really hard, the male is shy and eats off his cage floor during the night. They are really good snakes and my wife wanted to keep them to make a lavender albino ourselves, but she doesn't clean or feed them so.....
Thanks again




Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 13:39:24 -0400

...ok red flag number 3, and yet at this point Ive begun the transaction and have big plans for the snakes ect...caught up in the excitement ect.

As it turns out his name is Walter Eben Glick...at the present time my opinion is that he would not of ever disclosed his real name to me if not for needing the M.O. ammended but thats open to interpretation...

I proceeded to make payments, though a seed of doubt had settled in my mind, he continued to assure me that he would guarentee them in any way i requested as documented here...

eben horn to me
show details Aug 13

That works, if you want to write up something and send it over I can sign it or whatever you would like. I could draw something up it's up to you.




Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:50:02 -0700

...I began working on a solid document that would need to be signed in the presence of a notary (what good is a signature to me otherwise?) and would put my mind at ease...in the meantime I made a few more payments and was at the halfway point having payed $1000...there had been a few brief gaps in communication at this point and I wasnt to happy with them but nothing outragious...yet...I had decided I was withholding further payment untill this form was completed and sent back to me (should have taken a week total at most) afterwhich time I would step up the payments and wrap this thing up asap. well...I dont think he was expecting such an airtight document that also required him to have it notarized though he assured me this wouldnt be a problem...I suppose hoping for more payments...

RyanE Leadem to eben
show details Sep 16

didnt really find what i was looking for at the show, was babies babies babies. im gonna send a M.O. for $350 on monday should get us to the half way point, ill also send out this bill of sale with it for you to send back to me if i get a chance to print it out covering the genetics ect, the one thing is it needs to be signed in front of a notary but they pretty much have one at any post office and a ton of other places, should only cost like $15 but let me know the amount and ill send it with the next payment.

thx -ryan

ill get back in a moment with more of this...my pos laptop fan isnt working right and i dont want this thing to overheat and lose my work...
 
ok, well to continue, he got the payment and the form and assured me hed get it taken care of, once again citing personal issues...



hey havent heard back from you did you get my last email? thx -ryan
- Show quoted text -


On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 3:15 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
didnt really find what i was looking for at the show, was babies babies babies. im gonna send a M.O. for $350 on monday should get us to the half way point, ill also send out this bill of sale with it for you to send back to me if i get a chance to print it out covering the genetics ect, the one thing is it needs to be signed in front of a notary but they pretty much have one at any post office and a ton of other places, should only cost like $15 but let me know the amount and ill send it with the next payment.
thx -ryan
On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 9:38 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Man I wish you would have told me you were looking for a large normal female. I just sold 14 of them I think and half were proven breeders only once or twice so they were all still in their prime for breeding. I just saw a woma pastel lesser male on KS that I think was reasonably priced, that was a wicked snake. I just can't convince the wife that it's a good idea because we have all those morphs already, just not all in one snake.
Good luck at the show.



Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 15:19:49 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

shows this weekend actually, only thingset in stone is a big normal female bp im getting to add to my breeders but im gonna be on the look out for a double codom male, maybe a lesser bee. yeah lol the emerald tree boas and the tree pythons are always really nippy in my experiece, good display animals though.

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 9:27 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Sounds good to me, your guys aren't going anywhere so you're fine.
When is the Anaheim show? What are you looking at getting into? Just curious and need to live some what vicariously as the wife put a kibosh on me buying any new snakes for the time being. I want to get into Emerald tree boas but the wife read that they have the largest canines of any constrictor and don't have the best reputation when it comes to disposition.



Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 00:37:11 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

memorial day weekend got me messed up and didnt get payment out as planned, sending it out tomorrow so youl have it by the weekend. thx -ryan

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 3:23 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Completely understandable, I love the bigger shows. There is always something at them that I gotta have though and that's the problem.




Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 18:39:37 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

sending out another M.O. tomorrow or wed +will probly send larger payments in a few weeks just gotta hold onto some $ for the anahiem show coming up in case i see something i gotta have.

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 3:13 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
thx sounds good to me, i get a kick out of feeding off the tongs so thats all good lol

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 9:29 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Sounds good. I got your male to take a frozen thawed rat off of the tongs last night for the first time!!! He was real ginger about it and just kind of smelled it then opened his mouth slowly then when he had the rat head in his mouth he threw a loose coil around it. I am sure he will still take it off the floor in the middle of the night if that's what you prefer, I just don't like doing that in case they don't eat it and I forget to check everyone early the next day. They are doing great, that female is going to break my wrist with how hard she hits the rat off the tongs.




Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 01:16:44 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

thx was actually quicker than i expected, ill send next one after this weekend. -ryan

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 3:20 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
I got another M.O. today, $450.00 so far sent. Just letting you know that it came today in the mail if it helps you gauge how long the mail takes to get across the country.
Thanks!!



Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:23:04 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

hi i got the m.o., got it changed and its on the way back, meant to send the next one with it but ill get it out this week so you should be getting it shortly after the 1st.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 8:09 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
thx, no rush well figure it our later and ill let you know, ill go ahead and get that M.O. out though as soon as i get it to change.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 7:07 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
That works, if you want to write up something and send it over I can sign it or whatever you would like. I could draw something up it's up to you.




Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:50:02 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

heres what we can do, you just sign a casual letter of intent and send it with the snakes when we do the shipping stating the purchase price and date and that if they dont prove out after 2 succsessive breedings youl take them back for the original purchase and that would do the trick for me.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 5:21 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
as long as your confident that works for me :). yes ive missed with hetXhet before not fun but happens lol.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 3:45 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
My buddy that bought them originally had the papers but he bought a new house and they got lost some how in the move. After they prove out you will have no problem getting rid of them if you choose to do so. If for some reason they do not prove to be Het Lavs I am a man of my word and since I am selling them as such I would refund you back the money even though I did not produce them, but I would ask that you give them 2 clutches just because hets can sometimes miss a year.
I have lived at this address for years and do not plan on going anywhere plus I have had the same email and cell phone number for something like 8-9 years now, so I won't be hard to get a hold of in the future either.
If they do prove out this breeding season and you get like all visual lavenders keep me in mind about discount snakes for sale!!!
I hope this helps a little bit with the not having papers deal, they did have papers at one point and I saw them, that's why I am 100% confident that they are accurately and honestly represented.





Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 09:07:29 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

ok thx, dont suppose you have any verification/sales records for them? i take your word for it, would just be useful if i find myself selling them again at some point lol i remember hets can be a pain. no big deal either way.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 3:32 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
I got these hets from my friend who got them from Alex Hue, I believe they are from the RDR line. I was going to get them originally but he got to them first, now that I have them my projects have completely changed.




Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:35:19 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

oh and i wanted to ask you who you aqquired the hets from originally? ive been out of the ball pythons loop for some time and didnt know if theres so much in regards to 'lines' of the lavenders as say the caramels but was just curious.

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 12:56 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
thx cruise was a good time, was due for a vacation. no big deal, easy for me to change it.

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 3:33 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
It is in the mail, thank you for doing this and sorry about not getting you the right info the first time.
Hope your cruise was fun.
Thanks



Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 19:16:32 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

tried taking the reciept to the post office today just for the hell of it see if i could cut a corner but they said thats some long process (60 days) or something so i should just bring them the original and theyl cash and redo it for me so ill do that when i recieve it,

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 9:45 AM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
ok np send it to: Ryan Leadem 1931 Scimitar Drive, Henderson Nv 89014. ill just cash it and resend.

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 8:43 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Alright problem, sorry. I went to my bank and the post office, neither place will allow me to cash it because I don't have the proper ID. They did tell me that I can send it back to you and your post office will cash it or replace it for you no problem. So I have an envelope and everything ready to mail back to you, I just need your mailing address, I can not make out the second digit and be 100% confident its correct. Just let me know where you would like it mailed back to and I will get it out in the mail asap. Your snakes are doing great, the female is aggressive when food is introduced. She hits those rats really really hard, the male is shy and eats off his cage floor during the night. They are really good snakes and my wife wanted to keep them to make a lavender albino ourselves, but she doesn't clean or feed them so.....
Thanks again




Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 13:39:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

ok just let me know if they give you any trouble

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 6:40 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
I did get it, thank you. Hope you are having fun. i know this might sound weird but I use an alias on my email. Our names are Eben & Shannon Glick, I am going to go to the bank and or post office on Saturday to make sure we can cash the money order, shouldn't be a big deal.
Again be safe and enjoy the cruise.
Thanks again



Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 08:35:24 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

in the bahamas at the moment but i get back soon :(. i sent out a M.O. on monday morning so you should be getting it soon i would think. its a postal M.O. so you should be able to cash it instantly at any US post office but also at most banks i believe.

On 8/3/10, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote: Sounds good to me. Where are you headed on your criuse?




Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 06:34:50 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

thx im sending the M.O. out today, ill be out of touch for a few days after though as ill be taking a cruise.

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 5:18 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
My mailing address is 1466 Lincoln Ave Lakewood, Oh 44107. What is your mailing address as well so that I have it for the records.
I am asking that on this payment plan that the $250.00 be nonrefundable the rest of it would be refundable if you are unable/don't want to finish it out for any reason. The $250.00 can be switched over to another snake I have if you would like if that does for some reason happen, I am not trying to keep your money if something goes wrong, but I do need something permanent to take them down.
Does this work for you?
Thanks



Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:01:15 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]


oh i forgot ill need a mailing address to send, thx
On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 9:24 AM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
thx sounds great to me ill send out the $250 on monday by M.O.

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 3:46 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
the payment plan on those guys is fine by me, no need to worry about the extra $ for food, I am a hobbyist and only want the best for any animal. I would in no way stop feeding them or feed them sparsely just because they are for sale, all my snakes get fed an appropriate rat once a week, in fact the female het nearly took my hand off yesterday while feeding, good thing I had a large rat on long hemos.
I accept paypal (to the email address you are responding to me at) or check or money order.
Well actually now that I think about it that extra $50.00 will be for the shipping to you.
Just let me know if you would still like them at these terms.
Thanks


Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 18:16:56 -0400
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

or just over rather.

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 6:16 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
how would 250$ down then 200$ week for the remainder be? so would be paid up in just under 2mo. +i would include an extra $50 to keep pumping the food to them during that time.

let me know thx -ryan

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 6:31 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
The het lavs are still available. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Both of the hets eat frozen thawed rats, the female eats them with gusto off of tongs the male eats them off of his cage floor during the night.
i would consider payment plans depending on the time frame, what were you looking for as far as that is concerned?
Thanks
Shannon

> Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 00:19:19 -0500
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Message about: Pairs and groups
> From: [email protected]
>
> *************
> NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to [email protected].
> NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised
> *************
>
> hello i would like to know if the 1.1 lavender albino hets are still available? also do you consider payment plans or all up front only? thx alot -ryan
>
> ----------------------------------------------
> Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's
> location window) the URL below to view the ad that
> this message is in response to.
>
> http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=787426&cat=32
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------
> This message was sent by an unregistered or non logged in user.
> This person may or may not be who they say they are.
> The return address they provide may or may not be their correct address.
>
> Sent 12:19 AM, Jul 24th, 2010 from I.P. Address 72.193.199.90/ip72-193-199-90.lv.lv.cox.net
>



Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn more.























Reply Forward


Reply |eben horn to me
show details Sep 20

Sorry I did not check my email until today, step son was deathly ill (coughing up blood and horrible throat ulcers) and the wife broke her foot all in the last 4 days.
I work for a law firm so I should be able to find a notary around here somewhere.




Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 08:58:21 -0700
- Show quoted text -

soon after he stated a date which hed be sure to get it done by, keep in mind im sure as hell not making payments while hes giving me this runaround...

eben horn to me
show details Oct 11

I got both of the MOs. We are at the half way point. Have not had a chance to read the agreement but will read it soon.
Thanks



Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:52:09 -0700
- Show quoted text -

Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

ok next money order should be raching you soon, its only $150 but should bring us to the 50% point of $1000, also i slipped in the paper to sign for the genetics ect...the line at the bottom got a little messed up but basically theres a lone for you and/OR your wife to print and sign sincve i wasnt sure which of you would be more convienent for as well as a line for a notary to print/sign/and write id number. its only one page so its easy to miss but its inthe envelope. let me know when you get it and feel free to make a copy for your records ect and just send it back this way when your able to get it done. thanks -ryan
oh after this ill be trying to get this thing knocked out in the next 4 weeks or less if all goes as planned so probably be doing $250 weekly then the +$50 on the end for shipping, thanks
On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 4:46 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Sounds good, hope all is well on your end.




Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 18:50:14 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

just cheking in with you to tell you the last payment i sent with the form was returned, wrote address wrong. theres one in the mail right now though which you should get within a few days and ill just send out another one on monday with the form to sign so you should be getting 2 envelopes/payments pretty close together in the next couple days, thanks, -ryan

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 10:15 AM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
yikes, when it rains it pours :(. sorry for your misfortune, ill get that out to you. thanks, -ryan

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 9:41 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Sorry I did not check my email until today, step son was deathly ill (coughing up blood and horrible throat ulcers) and the wife broke her foot all in the last 4 days.
I work for a law firm so I should be able to find a notary around here somewhere.




Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 08:58:21 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

hey havent heard back from you did you get my last email? thx -ryan

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 3:15 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
didnt really find what i was looking for at the show, was babies babies babies. im gonna send a M.O. for $350 on monday should get us to the half way point, ill also send out this bill of sale with it for you to send back to me if i get a chance to print it out covering the genetics ect, the one thing is it needs to be signed in front of a notary but they pretty much have one at any post office and a ton of other places, should only cost like $15 but let me know the amount and ill send it with the next payment.
thx -ryan
On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 9:38 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Man I wish you would have told me you were looking for a large normal female. I just sold 14 of them I think and half were proven breeders only once or twice so they were all still in their prime for breeding. I just saw a woma pastel lesser male on KS that I think was reasonably priced, that was a wicked snake. I just can't convince the wife that it's a good idea because we have all those morphs already, just not all in one snake.
Good luck at the show.



Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 15:19:49 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

shows this weekend actually, only thingset in stone is a big normal female bp im getting to add to my breeders but im gonna be on the look out for a double codom male, maybe a lesser bee. yeah lol the emerald tree boas and the tree pythons are always really nippy in my experiece, good display animals though.

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 9:27 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Sounds good to me, your guys aren't going anywhere so you're fine.
When is the Anaheim show? What are you looking at getting into? Just curious and need to live some what vicariously as the wife put a kibosh on me buying any new snakes for the time being. I want to get into Emerald tree boas but the wife read that they have the largest canines of any constrictor and don't have the best reputation when it comes to disposition.



Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 00:37:11 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

memorial day weekend got me messed up and didnt get payment out as planned, sending it out tomorrow so youl have it by the weekend. thx -ryan

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 3:23 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Completely understandable, I love the bigger shows. There is always something at them that I gotta have though and that's the problem.




Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 18:39:37 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

sending out another M.O. tomorrow or wed +will probly send larger payments in a few weeks just gotta hold onto some $ for the anahiem show coming up in case i see something i gotta have.

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 3:13 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
thx sounds good to me, i get a kick out of feeding off the tongs so thats all good lol

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 9:29 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Sounds good. I got your male to take a frozen thawed rat off of the tongs last night for the first time!!! He was real ginger about it and just kind of smelled it then opened his mouth slowly then when he had the rat head in his mouth he threw a loose coil around it. I am sure he will still take it off the floor in the middle of the night if that's what you prefer, I just don't like doing that in case they don't eat it and I forget to check everyone early the next day. They are doing great, that female is going to break my wrist with how hard she hits the rat off the tongs.




Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 01:16:44 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

thx was actually quicker than i expected, ill send next one after this weekend. -ryan

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 3:20 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
I got another M.O. today, $450.00 so far sent. Just letting you know that it came today in the mail if it helps you gauge how long the mail takes to get across the country.
Thanks!!



Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:23:04 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

hi i got the m.o., got it changed and its on the way back, meant to send the next one with it but ill get it out this week so you should be getting it shortly after the 1st.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 8:09 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
thx, no rush well figure it our later and ill let you know, ill go ahead and get that M.O. out though as soon as i get it to change.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 7:07 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
That works, if you want to write up something and send it over I can sign it or whatever you would like. I could draw something up it's up to you.




Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:50:02 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

heres what we can do, you just sign a casual letter of intent and send it with the snakes when we do the shipping stating the purchase price and date and that if they dont prove out after 2 succsessive breedings youl take them back for the original purchase and that would do the trick for me.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 5:21 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
as long as your confident that works for me :). yes ive missed with hetXhet before not fun but happens lol.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 3:45 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
My buddy that bought them originally had the papers but he bought a new house and they got lost some how in the move. After they prove out you will have no problem getting rid of them if you choose to do so. If for some reason they do not prove to be Het Lavs I am a man of my word and since I am selling them as such I would refund you back the money even though I did not produce them, but I would ask that you give them 2 clutches just because hets can sometimes miss a year.
I have lived at this address for years and do not plan on going anywhere plus I have had the same email and cell phone number for something like 8-9 years now, so I won't be hard to get a hold of in the future either.
If they do prove out this breeding season and you get like all visual lavenders keep me in mind about discount snakes for sale!!!
I hope this helps a little bit with the not having papers deal, they did have papers at one point and I saw them, that's why I am 100% confident that they are accurately and honestly represented.





Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 09:07:29 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

ok thx, dont suppose you have any verification/sales records for them? i take your word for it, would just be useful if i find myself selling them again at some point lol i remember hets can be a pain. no big deal either way.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 3:32 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
I got these hets from my friend who got them from Alex Hue, I believe they are from the RDR line. I was going to get them originally but he got to them first, now that I have them my projects have completely changed.




Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:35:19 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

oh and i wanted to ask you who you aqquired the hets from originally? ive been out of the ball pythons loop for some time and didnt know if theres so much in regards to 'lines' of the lavenders as say the caramels but was just curious.

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 12:56 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
thx cruise was a good time, was due for a vacation. no big deal, easy for me to change it.

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 3:33 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
It is in the mail, thank you for doing this and sorry about not getting you the right info the first time.
Hope your cruise was fun.
Thanks



Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 19:16:32 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

tried taking the reciept to the post office today just for the hell of it see if i could cut a corner but they said thats some long process (60 days) or something so i should just bring them the original and theyl cash and redo it for me so ill do that when i recieve it,

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 9:45 AM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
ok np send it to: Ryan Leadem 1931 Scimitar Drive, Henderson Nv 89014. ill just cash it and resend.

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 8:43 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Alright problem, sorry. I went to my bank and the post office, neither place will allow me to cash it because I don't have the proper ID. They did tell me that I can send it back to you and your post office will cash it or replace it for you no problem. So I have an envelope and everything ready to mail back to you, I just need your mailing address, I can not make out the second digit and be 100% confident its correct. Just let me know where you would like it mailed back to and I will get it out in the mail asap. Your snakes are doing great, the female is aggressive when food is introduced. She hits those rats really really hard, the male is shy and eats off his cage floor during the night. They are really good snakes and my wife wanted to keep them to make a lavender albino ourselves, but she doesn't clean or feed them so.....
Thanks again




Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 13:39:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

ok just let me know if they give you any trouble

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 6:40 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
I did get it, thank you. Hope you are having fun. i know this might sound weird but I use an alias on my email. Our names are Eben & Shannon Glick, I am going to go to the bank and or post office on Saturday to make sure we can cash the money order, shouldn't be a big deal.
Again be safe and enjoy the cruise.
Thanks again



Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 08:35:24 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

in the bahamas at the moment but i get back soon :(. i sent out a M.O. on monday morning so you should be getting it soon i would think. its a postal M.O. so you should be able to cash it instantly at any US post office but also at most banks i believe.

On 8/3/10, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote: Sounds good to me. Where are you headed on your criuse?




Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 06:34:50 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

thx im sending the M.O. out today, ill be out of touch for a few days after though as ill be taking a cruise.

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 5:18 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
My mailing address is 1466 Lincoln Ave Lakewood, Oh 44107. What is your mailing address as well so that I have it for the records.
I am asking that on this payment plan that the $250.00 be nonrefundable the rest of it would be refundable if you are unable/don't want to finish it out for any reason. The $250.00 can be switched over to another snake I have if you would like if that does for some reason happen, I am not trying to keep your money if something goes wrong, but I do need something permanent to take them down.
Does this work for you?
Thanks



Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:01:15 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]


oh i forgot ill need a mailing address to send, thx
On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 9:24 AM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
thx sounds great to me ill send out the $250 on monday by M.O.

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 3:46 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
the payment plan on those guys is fine by me, no need to worry about the extra $ for food, I am a hobbyist and only want the best for any animal. I would in no way stop feeding them or feed them sparsely just because they are for sale, all my snakes get fed an appropriate rat once a week, in fact the female het nearly took my hand off yesterday while feeding, good thing I had a large rat on long hemos.
I accept paypal (to the email address you are responding to me at) or check or money order.
Well actually now that I think about it that extra $50.00 will be for the shipping to you.
Just let me know if you would still like them at these terms.
Thanks


Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 18:16:56 -0400
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

or just over rather.

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 6:16 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
how would 250$ down then 200$ week for the remainder be? so would be paid up in just under 2mo. +i would include an extra $50 to keep pumping the food to them during that time.

let me know thx -ryan

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 6:31 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
The het lavs are still available. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Both of the hets eat frozen thawed rats, the female eats them with gusto off of tongs the male eats them off of his cage floor during the night.
i would consider payment plans depending on the time frame, what were you looking for as far as that is concerned?
Thanks
Shannon

> Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 00:19:19 -0500
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Message about: Pairs and groups
> From: [email protected]
>
> *************
> NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to [email protected].
> NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised
> *************
>
> hello i would like to know if the 1.1 lavender albino hets are still available? also do you consider payment plans or all up front only? thx alot -ryan
>
> ----------------------------------------------
> Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's
> location window) the URL below to view the ad that
> this message is in response to.
>
> http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=787426&cat=32
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------
> This message was sent by an unregistered or non logged in user.
> This person may or may not be who they say they are.
> The return address they provide may or may not be their correct address.
>
> Sent 12:19 AM, Jul 24th, 2010 from I.P. Address 72.193.199.90/ip72-193-199-90.lv.lv.cox.net
>



Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn more.


























Reply Forward

eben hornI got both of the MOs. We are at the half way point. Have not had a chance to...
Oct 11


Reply |RyanE Leadem to eben
show details Oct 11

ok thx
- Show quoted text -

RyanE Leadem to eben
show details Oct 14

let me know when you send that thing out ill keep an eye open b/c i get so much dam junkmail i miss things sometimes lol
- Show quoted text -


On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 11:45 AM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
ok thx

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 9:27 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
I got both of the MOs. We are at the half way point. Have not had a chance to read the agreement but will read it soon.
Thanks



Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:52:09 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

ok next money order should be raching you soon, its only $150 but should bring us to the 50% point of $1000, also i slipped in the paper to sign for the genetics ect...the line at the bottom got a little messed up but basically theres a lone for you and/OR your wife to print and sign sincve i wasnt sure which of you would be more convienent for as well as a line for a notary to print/sign/and write id number. its only one page so its easy to miss but its inthe envelope. let me know when you get it and feel free to make a copy for your records ect and just send it back this way when your able to get it done. thanks -ryan
oh after this ill be trying to get this thing knocked out in the next 4 weeks or less if all goes as planned so probably be doing $250 weekly then the +$50 on the end for shipping, thanks
On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 4:46 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Sounds good, hope all is well on your end.




Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 18:50:14 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

just cheking in with you to tell you the last payment i sent with the form was returned, wrote address wrong. theres one in the mail right now though which you should get within a few days and ill just send out another one on monday with the form to sign so you should be getting 2 envelopes/payments pretty close together in the next couple days, thanks, -ryan

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 10:15 AM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
yikes, when it rains it pours :(. sorry for your misfortune, ill get that out to you. thanks, -ryan

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 9:41 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Sorry I did not check my email until today, step son was deathly ill (coughing up blood and horrible throat ulcers) and the wife broke her foot all in the last 4 days.
I work for a law firm so I should be able to find a notary around here somewhere.




Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 08:58:21 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

hey havent heard back from you did you get my last email? thx -ryan

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 3:15 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
didnt really find what i was looking for at the show, was babies babies babies. im gonna send a M.O. for $350 on monday should get us to the half way point, ill also send out this bill of sale with it for you to send back to me if i get a chance to print it out covering the genetics ect, the one thing is it needs to be signed in front of a notary but they pretty much have one at any post office and a ton of other places, should only cost like $15 but let me know the amount and ill send it with the next payment.
thx -ryan
On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 9:38 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Man I wish you would have told me you were looking for a large normal female. I just sold 14 of them I think and half were proven breeders only once or twice so they were all still in their prime for breeding. I just saw a woma pastel lesser male on KS that I think was reasonably priced, that was a wicked snake. I just can't convince the wife that it's a good idea because we have all those morphs already, just not all in one snake.
Good luck at the show.



Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 15:19:49 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

shows this weekend actually, only thingset in stone is a big normal female bp im getting to add to my breeders but im gonna be on the look out for a double codom male, maybe a lesser bee. yeah lol the emerald tree boas and the tree pythons are always really nippy in my experiece, good display animals though.

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 9:27 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Sounds good to me, your guys aren't going anywhere so you're fine.
When is the Anaheim show? What are you looking at getting into? Just curious and need to live some what vicariously as the wife put a kibosh on me buying any new snakes for the time being. I want to get into Emerald tree boas but the wife read that they have the largest canines of any constrictor and don't have the best reputation when it comes to disposition.



Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 00:37:11 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

memorial day weekend got me messed up and didnt get payment out as planned, sending it out tomorrow so youl have it by the weekend. thx -ryan

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 3:23 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Completely understandable, I love the bigger shows. There is always something at them that I gotta have though and that's the problem.




Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 18:39:37 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

sending out another M.O. tomorrow or wed +will probly send larger payments in a few weeks just gotta hold onto some $ for the anahiem show coming up in case i see something i gotta have.

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 3:13 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
thx sounds good to me, i get a kick out of feeding off the tongs so thats all good lol

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 9:29 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Sounds good. I got your male to take a frozen thawed rat off of the tongs last night for the first time!!! He was real ginger about it and just kind of smelled it then opened his mouth slowly then when he had the rat head in his mouth he threw a loose coil around it. I am sure he will still take it off the floor in the middle of the night if that's what you prefer, I just don't like doing that in case they don't eat it and I forget to check everyone early the next day. They are doing great, that female is going to break my wrist with how hard she hits the rat off the tongs.




Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 01:16:44 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

thx was actually quicker than i expected, ill send next one after this weekend. -ryan

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 3:20 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
I got another M.O. today, $450.00 so far sent. Just letting you know that it came today in the mail if it helps you gauge how long the mail takes to get across the country.
Thanks!!



Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:23:04 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

hi i got the m.o., got it changed and its on the way back, meant to send the next one with it but ill get it out this week so you should be getting it shortly after the 1st.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 8:09 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
thx, no rush well figure it our later and ill let you know, ill go ahead and get that M.O. out though as soon as i get it to change.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 7:07 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
That works, if you want to write up something and send it over I can sign it or whatever you would like. I could draw something up it's up to you.




Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:50:02 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

heres what we can do, you just sign a casual letter of intent and send it with the snakes when we do the shipping stating the purchase price and date and that if they dont prove out after 2 succsessive breedings youl take them back for the original purchase and that would do the trick for me.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 5:21 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
as long as your confident that works for me :). yes ive missed with hetXhet before not fun but happens lol.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 3:45 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
My buddy that bought them originally had the papers but he bought a new house and they got lost some how in the move. After they prove out you will have no problem getting rid of them if you choose to do so. If for some reason they do not prove to be Het Lavs I am a man of my word and since I am selling them as such I would refund you back the money even though I did not produce them, but I would ask that you give them 2 clutches just because hets can sometimes miss a year.
I have lived at this address for years and do not plan on going anywhere plus I have had the same email and cell phone number for something like 8-9 years now, so I won't be hard to get a hold of in the future either.
If they do prove out this breeding season and you get like all visual lavenders keep me in mind about discount snakes for sale!!!
I hope this helps a little bit with the not having papers deal, they did have papers at one point and I saw them, that's why I am 100% confident that they are accurately and honestly represented.





Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 09:07:29 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

ok thx, dont suppose you have any verification/sales records for them? i take your word for it, would just be useful if i find myself selling them again at some point lol i remember hets can be a pain. no big deal either way.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 3:32 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
I got these hets from my friend who got them from Alex Hue, I believe they are from the RDR line. I was going to get them originally but he got to them first, now that I have them my projects have completely changed.




Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:35:19 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

oh and i wanted to ask you who you aqquired the hets from originally? ive been out of the ball pythons loop for some time and didnt know if theres so much in regards to 'lines' of the lavenders as say the caramels but was just curious.

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 12:56 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
thx cruise was a good time, was due for a vacation. no big deal, easy for me to change it.

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 3:33 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
It is in the mail, thank you for doing this and sorry about not getting you the right info the first time.
Hope your cruise was fun.
Thanks



Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 19:16:32 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

tried taking the reciept to the post office today just for the hell of it see if i could cut a corner but they said thats some long process (60 days) or something so i should just bring them the original and theyl cash and redo it for me so ill do that when i recieve it,

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 9:45 AM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
ok np send it to: Ryan Leadem 1931 Scimitar Drive, Henderson Nv 89014. ill just cash it and resend.

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 8:43 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Alright problem, sorry. I went to my bank and the post office, neither place will allow me to cash it because I don't have the proper ID. They did tell me that I can send it back to you and your post office will cash it or replace it for you no problem. So I have an envelope and everything ready to mail back to you, I just need your mailing address, I can not make out the second digit and be 100% confident its correct. Just let me know where you would like it mailed back to and I will get it out in the mail asap. Your snakes are doing great, the female is aggressive when food is introduced. She hits those rats really really hard, the male is shy and eats off his cage floor during the night. They are really good snakes and my wife wanted to keep them to make a lavender albino ourselves, but she doesn't clean or feed them so.....
Thanks again




Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 13:39:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

ok just let me know if they give you any trouble

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 6:40 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
I did get it, thank you. Hope you are having fun. i know this might sound weird but I use an alias on my email. Our names are Eben & Shannon Glick, I am going to go to the bank and or post office on Saturday to make sure we can cash the money order, shouldn't be a big deal.
Again be safe and enjoy the cruise.
Thanks again



Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 08:35:24 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

in the bahamas at the moment but i get back soon :(. i sent out a M.O. on monday morning so you should be getting it soon i would think. its a postal M.O. so you should be able to cash it instantly at any US post office but also at most banks i believe.

On 8/3/10, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote: Sounds good to me. Where are you headed on your criuse?




Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 06:34:50 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

thx im sending the M.O. out today, ill be out of touch for a few days after though as ill be taking a cruise.

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 5:18 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
My mailing address is 1466 Lincoln Ave Lakewood, Oh 44107. What is your mailing address as well so that I have it for the records.
I am asking that on this payment plan that the $250.00 be nonrefundable the rest of it would be refundable if you are unable/don't want to finish it out for any reason. The $250.00 can be switched over to another snake I have if you would like if that does for some reason happen, I am not trying to keep your money if something goes wrong, but I do need something permanent to take them down.
Does this work for you?
Thanks



Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:01:15 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]


oh i forgot ill need a mailing address to send, thx
On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 9:24 AM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
thx sounds great to me ill send out the $250 on monday by M.O.

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 3:46 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
the payment plan on those guys is fine by me, no need to worry about the extra $ for food, I am a hobbyist and only want the best for any animal. I would in no way stop feeding them or feed them sparsely just because they are for sale, all my snakes get fed an appropriate rat once a week, in fact the female het nearly took my hand off yesterday while feeding, good thing I had a large rat on long hemos.
I accept paypal (to the email address you are responding to me at) or check or money order.
Well actually now that I think about it that extra $50.00 will be for the shipping to you.
Just let me know if you would still like them at these terms.
Thanks


Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 18:16:56 -0400
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

or just over rather.

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 6:16 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
how would 250$ down then 200$ week for the remainder be? so would be paid up in just under 2mo. +i would include an extra $50 to keep pumping the food to them during that time.

let me know thx -ryan

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 6:31 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
The het lavs are still available. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Both of the hets eat frozen thawed rats, the female eats them with gusto off of tongs the male eats them off of his cage floor during the night.
i would consider payment plans depending on the time frame, what were you looking for as far as that is concerned?
Thanks
Shannon

> Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 00:19:19 -0500
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Message about: Pairs and groups
> From: [email protected]
>
> *************
> NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to [email protected].
> NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised
> *************
>
> hello i would like to know if the 1.1 lavender albino hets are still available? also do you consider payment plans or all up front only? thx alot -ryan
>
> ----------------------------------------------
> Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's
> location window) the URL below to view the ad that
> this message is in response to.
>
> http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=787426&cat=32
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------
> This message was sent by an unregistered or non logged in user.
> This person may or may not be who they say they are.
> The return address they provide may or may not be their correct address.
>
> Sent 12:19 AM, Jul 24th, 2010 from I.P. Address 72.193.199.90/ip72-193-199-90.lv.lv.cox.net
>



Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn more.




























Reply Forward


Reply |eben horn to me
show details Oct 14

I have not had a chance to read it yet, I have this weekend to myself (family going out of town). I will read it this weekend and let you know when I get it out, hopefully Monday or Tuesday.




Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 00:09:23 -0700
- Show quoted text -

Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

let me know when you send that thing out ill keep an eye open b/c i get so much dam junkmail i miss things sometimes lol

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 11:45 AM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
ok thx

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 9:27 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
I got both of the MOs. We are at the half way point. Have not had a chance to read the agreement but will read it soon.
Thanks



Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:52:09 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

ok next money order should be raching you soon, its only $150 but should bring us to the 50% point of $1000, also i slipped in the paper to sign for the genetics ect...the line at the bottom got a little messed up but basically theres a lone for you and/OR your wife to print and sign sincve i wasnt sure which of you would be more convienent for as well as a line for a notary to print/sign/and write id number. its only one page so its easy to miss but its inthe envelope. let me know when you get it and feel free to make a copy for your records ect and just send it back this way when your able to get it done. thanks -ryan
oh after this ill be trying to get this thing knocked out in the next 4 weeks or less if all goes as planned so probably be doing $250 weekly then the +$50 on the end for shipping, thanks
On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 4:46 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Sounds good, hope all is well on your end.




Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 18:50:14 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

just cheking in with you to tell you the last payment i sent with the form was returned, wrote address wrong. theres one in the mail right now though which you should get within a few days and ill just send out another one on monday with the form to sign so you should be getting 2 envelopes/payments pretty close together in the next couple days, thanks, -ryan

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 10:15 AM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
yikes, when it rains it pours :(. sorry for your misfortune, ill get that out to you. thanks, -ryan

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 9:41 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Sorry I did not check my email until today, step son was deathly ill (coughing up blood and horrible throat ulcers) and the wife broke her foot all in the last 4 days.
I work for a law firm so I should be able to find a notary around here somewhere.




Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 08:58:21 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

hey havent heard back from you did you get my last email? thx -ryan

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 3:15 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
didnt really find what i was looking for at the show, was babies babies babies. im gonna send a M.O. for $350 on monday should get us to the half way point, ill also send out this bill of sale with it for you to send back to me if i get a chance to print it out covering the genetics ect, the one thing is it needs to be signed in front of a notary but they pretty much have one at any post office and a ton of other places, should only cost like $15 but let me know the amount and ill send it with the next payment.
thx -ryan
On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 9:38 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Man I wish you would have told me you were looking for a large normal female. I just sold 14 of them I think and half were proven breeders only once or twice so they were all still in their prime for breeding. I just saw a woma pastel lesser male on KS that I think was reasonably priced, that was a wicked snake. I just can't convince the wife that it's a good idea because we have all those morphs already, just not all in one snake.
Good luck at the show.



Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 15:19:49 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

shows this weekend actually, only thingset in stone is a big normal female bp im getting to add to my breeders but im gonna be on the look out for a double codom male, maybe a lesser bee. yeah lol the emerald tree boas and the tree pythons are always really nippy in my experiece, good display animals though.

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 9:27 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Sounds good to me, your guys aren't going anywhere so you're fine.
When is the Anaheim show? What are you looking at getting into? Just curious and need to live some what vicariously as the wife put a kibosh on me buying any new snakes for the time being. I want to get into Emerald tree boas but the wife read that they have the largest canines of any constrictor and don't have the best reputation when it comes to disposition.



Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 00:37:11 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

memorial day weekend got me messed up and didnt get payment out as planned, sending it out tomorrow so youl have it by the weekend. thx -ryan

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 3:23 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Completely understandable, I love the bigger shows. There is always something at them that I gotta have though and that's the problem.




Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 18:39:37 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

sending out another M.O. tomorrow or wed +will probly send larger payments in a few weeks just gotta hold onto some $ for the anahiem show coming up in case i see something i gotta have.

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 3:13 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
thx sounds good to me, i get a kick out of feeding off the tongs so thats all good lol

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 9:29 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Sounds good. I got your male to take a frozen thawed rat off of the tongs last night for the first time!!! He was real ginger about it and just kind of smelled it then opened his mouth slowly then when he had the rat head in his mouth he threw a loose coil around it. I am sure he will still take it off the floor in the middle of the night if that's what you prefer, I just don't like doing that in case they don't eat it and I forget to check everyone early the next day. They are doing great, that female is going to break my wrist with how hard she hits the rat off the tongs.




Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 01:16:44 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

thx was actually quicker than i expected, ill send next one after this weekend. -ryan

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 3:20 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
I got another M.O. today, $450.00 so far sent. Just letting you know that it came today in the mail if it helps you gauge how long the mail takes to get across the country.
Thanks!!



Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:23:04 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

hi i got the m.o., got it changed and its on the way back, meant to send the next one with it but ill get it out this week so you should be getting it shortly after the 1st.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 8:09 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
thx, no rush well figure it our later and ill let you know, ill go ahead and get that M.O. out though as soon as i get it to change.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 7:07 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
That works, if you want to write up something and send it over I can sign it or whatever you would like. I could draw something up it's up to you.




Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:50:02 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

heres what we can do, you just sign a casual letter of intent and send it with the snakes when we do the shipping stating the purchase price and date and that if they dont prove out after 2 succsessive breedings youl take them back for the original purchase and that would do the trick for me.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 5:21 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
as long as your confident that works for me :). yes ive missed with hetXhet before not fun but happens lol.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 3:45 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
My buddy that bought them originally had the papers but he bought a new house and they got lost some how in the move. After they prove out you will have no problem getting rid of them if you choose to do so. If for some reason they do not prove to be Het Lavs I am a man of my word and since I am selling them as such I would refund you back the money even though I did not produce them, but I would ask that you give them 2 clutches just because hets can sometimes miss a year.
I have lived at this address for years and do not plan on going anywhere plus I have had the same email and cell phone number for something like 8-9 years now, so I won't be hard to get a hold of in the future either.
If they do prove out this breeding season and you get like all visual lavenders keep me in mind about discount snakes for sale!!!
I hope this helps a little bit with the not having papers deal, they did have papers at one point and I saw them, that's why I am 100% confident that they are accurately and honestly represented.





Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 09:07:29 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

ok thx, dont suppose you have any verification/sales records for them? i take your word for it, would just be useful if i find myself selling them again at some point lol i remember hets can be a pain. no big deal either way.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 3:32 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
I got these hets from my friend who got them from Alex Hue, I believe they are from the RDR line. I was going to get them originally but he got to them first, now that I have them my projects have completely changed.




Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:35:19 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

oh and i wanted to ask you who you aqquired the hets from originally? ive been out of the ball pythons loop for some time and didnt know if theres so much in regards to 'lines' of the lavenders as say the caramels but was just curious.

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 12:56 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
thx cruise was a good time, was due for a vacation. no big deal, easy for me to change it.

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 3:33 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
It is in the mail, thank you for doing this and sorry about not getting you the right info the first time.
Hope your cruise was fun.
Thanks



Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 19:16:32 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

tried taking the reciept to the post office today just for the hell of it see if i could cut a corner but they said thats some long process (60 days) or something so i should just bring them the original and theyl cash and redo it for me so ill do that when i recieve it,

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 9:45 AM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
ok np send it to: Ryan Leadem 1931 Scimitar Drive, Henderson Nv 89014. ill just cash it and resend.

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 8:43 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Alright problem, sorry. I went to my bank and the post office, neither place will allow me to cash it because I don't have the proper ID. They did tell me that I can send it back to you and your post office will cash it or replace it for you no problem. So I have an envelope and everything ready to mail back to you, I just need your mailing address, I can not make out the second digit and be 100% confident its correct. Just let me know where you would like it mailed back to and I will get it out in the mail asap. Your snakes are doing great, the female is aggressive when food is introduced. She hits those rats really really hard, the male is shy and eats off his cage floor during the night. They are really good snakes and my wife wanted to keep them to make a lavender albino ourselves, but she doesn't clean or feed them so.....
Thanks again




Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 13:39:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

ok just let me know if they give you any trouble

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 6:40 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
I did get it, thank you. Hope you are having fun. i know this might sound weird but I use an alias on my email. Our names are Eben & Shannon Glick, I am going to go to the bank and or post office on Saturday to make sure we can cash the money order, shouldn't be a big deal.
Again be safe and enjoy the cruise.
Thanks again



Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 08:35:24 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

in the bahamas at the moment but i get back soon :(. i sent out a M.O. on monday morning so you should be getting it soon i would think. its a postal M.O. so you should be able to cash it instantly at any US post office but also at most banks i believe.

On 8/3/10, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote: Sounds good to me. Where are you headed on your criuse?




Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 06:34:50 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

thx im sending the M.O. out today, ill be out of touch for a few days after though as ill be taking a cruise.

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 5:18 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
My mailing address is 1466 Lincoln Ave Lakewood, Oh 44107. What is your mailing address as well so that I have it for the records.
I am asking that on this payment plan that the $250.00 be nonrefundable the rest of it would be refundable if you are unable/don't want to finish it out for any reason. The $250.00 can be switched over to another snake I have if you would like if that does for some reason happen, I am not trying to keep your money if something goes wrong, but I do need something permanent to take them down.
Does this work for you?
Thanks



Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:01:15 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]


oh i forgot ill need a mailing address to send, thx
On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 9:24 AM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
thx sounds great to me ill send out the $250 on monday by M.O.

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 3:46 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
the payment plan on those guys is fine by me, no need to worry about the extra $ for food, I am a hobbyist and only want the best for any animal. I would in no way stop feeding them or feed them sparsely just because they are for sale, all my snakes get fed an appropriate rat once a week, in fact the female het nearly took my hand off yesterday while feeding, good thing I had a large rat on long hemos.
I accept paypal (to the email address you are responding to me at) or check or money order.
Well actually now that I think about it that extra $50.00 will be for the shipping to you.
Just let me know if you would still like them at these terms.
Thanks


Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 18:16:56 -0400
Subject: Re: Message about: Pairs and groups
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

or just over rather.

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 6:16 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
how would 250$ down then 200$ week for the remainder be? so would be paid up in just under 2mo. +i would include an extra $50 to keep pumping the food to them during that time.

let me know thx -ryan

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 6:31 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
The het lavs are still available. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Both of the hets eat frozen thawed rats, the female eats them with gusto off of tongs the male eats them off of his cage floor during the night.
i would consider payment plans depending on the time frame, what were you looking for as far as that is concerned?
Thanks
Shannon

> Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 00:19:19 -0500
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Message about: Pairs and groups
> From: [email protected]
>
> *************
> NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to [email protected].
> NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised
> *************
>
> hello i would like to know if the 1.1 lavender albino hets are still available? also do you consider payment plans or all up front only? thx alot -ryan
>
> ----------------------------------------------
> Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's
> location window) the URL below to view the ad that
> this message is in response to.
>
> http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=787426&cat=32
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------
> This message was sent by an unregistered or non logged in user.
> This person may or may not be who they say they are.
> The return address they provide may or may not be their correct address.
>
> Sent 12:19 AM, Jul 24th, 2010 from I.P. Address 72.193.199.90/ip72-193-199-90.lv.lv.cox.net
>



Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn more.




























Reply Forward


Reply |RyanE Leadem to eben
show details Oct 14

sounds good to me thx -ryan
- Show quoted text -

keep an eye on the dates...its as if hes stalling as much as possible, and after this is when it gets really bad...also pls note that after both of the next 2 looong gaps in communication, i only heard from him AFTER sending him a letter by mail demaning his attention...

RyanE Leadem to eben
show details Oct 20

just checking to see if you had a chance to get the form done/sent yet, also was gonna ask if you could give me current weights on these 2 when you get a chance since im probably gonna be getting them going right into cycling, thanks -ryan
- Show quoted text -

RyanE Leadem to eben
show details Oct 23

hey walter whats up? still havent heard back from you.
- Show quoted text -

RyanE Leadem to eben
show details Oct 24

? still havent heard from you walter, if your uncomfortable with the deal let me know, i could switch to another snake if you have anything else available(any adult morph females), or we could just cancel the deal alltogether, i need to get things straightened out for this season so get back to me thx.
- Show quoted text -

At this point the whole deal has gone sour in my eyes, apparently i dont warrant the attention of 5 mins of his time to check his email, at the same time there potential deals with legitimate sellers who give a $#%^ that im missing out on and my confidence in these being hets by his word is about 0...so i notify him that ill not be completing the sale with him, citing a number of reasons that seem more polite than 'Your totally unreliable and i dont trust you'...big suprise i still dont here from him and send him a letter along with this email of my displeasure, AFTER recieving the nondescript postal letter he gets on and responds with yet another personal issue not even making mention of the form he was suppossed to have out to me weeks ago...

RyanE Leadem to eben
show details Oct 26

unfortunently i dont think im going to be able to finish this plan out...im having alot of touble getting ahold of you, but the truth is im having some issues here i need to resolve locally as well and this just isnt going to fit in with my plans, pls let me know if you have anything else available that i could switch part or all of the balance to, i know we discussed $250 of it being non refundable and only transferable to another snake ect...so let me know what you have, also could be interested in some kind of husbandry supplies if theres no snakes of interest. ill give you a call on wednesday if i havent heard back from you since your not getting/responding to my emails. thx -ryan

RyanE Leadem to eben
show details Oct 28

Walter E Glick and/or Shannon Hensley, I have been unable to contact you on here about our deal and cant find your phone number, I no longer can complete our transaction, the only other things i would be interested in at this time would be adult female visual morphs, if you have none i will need you to return the $1000 balance i have sent you ASAP, however I am willing to keep with our agreement of the $250 having to go towards something else if you have anything at of all of interest to me in that price range, Ive been more than patient with my inability to contact you...please get back to me on here so we can figure something out, I see no reason this needs to get out of hand...thx -ryan


On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 3:31 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:

his response after gettin my letter...

eben horn to me
show details Nov 1

Get out of hand? I have not had a chance to check my email in over a week, I had a death in the family that had me out of town for a while. No one is avoiding you, why are you not able to complete the transaction?



Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:42:04 -0700

to which i reply...

RyanE Leadem to eben
show details Nov 1

i truly apologize if you have had issues keeping you detained. aside from this no longer fitting in with my breeding plans and having already started to cycle my collection ive had a number of unforseen expenses pop up that have set be back financially and have already caused me to cancel a trip to see my family over thanksgiving, now it is looking like i may be short on money over the christmas holiday as well. as much as i need the money now i would be willing to change part of the balance ($250 in the least as we agreed upon) to another snake or even some kind of supplies at this point if you have anything that interests me. please get back to me asap, thx.
- Show quoted text -

...he makes a few halfhearted offers of a resolution but when i follow up on them the animals in question seem to dissapear...

eben horn to me
show details Nov 1

The only 1 snake that I have of a $1.000.00 or so value would be a large female Mojave, she eats frozen thawed rats from tongs and almost looks like a Granite Mojave. I also have a Blonde Pastel female close to or at breeding size (depending on how small you attempt them) and a proven breeder male Enchi (together I would value them over $1,000.00 though). All my other individual snakes are either over $1000.00 value or are part of a breeding group. Let me know what you were actually looking for, I might have it and be able to part with it or find it here locally and trade something I have for it ???
I was not avoiding you or anyone and have always gotten back to everyone who emails me as soon as I can, it has just been a rough few weeks for the family. Not to mention our furnace crapped out last night.
If it wasn't for bad luck we'd have no luck at all, did I mention every single one of my clutches from last year went bad? First time ever having a bad clutch and we had 7 of them go bad, only thing different was i tried some "new" containers, they obviously wont be used again.
Let me know



Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 14:13:17 -0700

im now under the impression this was more runaround as ive offered to settle for any other animals multiple times now in the interest of getting this resolved...

he clearly no longer has my $ and not only does he not offer me an alternative for my $250 down he also claims I wont get my money 'untill he sells the hets'...there was NO mention of this contengency in our arangement.

to be continued in a moment...
 
oops, didnt mean to post the whole damn thread of emails but maybe thats best...so anyways at this point i know hes spent my $ and has no intentions of returning it, hes offered me no alternative to the $250 down, and his stance is 'if i sell the hets ill pay you back $750' ive made sooo many attempts at a resolution and i have been forced to mail him twice just to get any response, now he has the gal to claim i took to long to pay...when he massive delays in communication were entirely to blame, not to mention his 'take all the time you want' assurances... bottom line after the total fiasco over the paperwork i believe he doesnt think these are even hets and so that avenue is completely closed to me...
 
after contacting him AGAIN here is the newest chain of emails...i really didnt want to take this to court but im not going to bend over and take it either, its not my nature and ill fight him over this if it costs me more $ than the entire deal...
 
the newer emails...

eben horn to me
show details Nov 18 (10 days ago)

Let's just get a few things straight here.
1) The snakes are still here and available and you are welcome to pay for them and then they are yours.
2) You could not pay for the snakes in full so I agreed to your terms of a payment plan on the snakes of $200.00 per week to be completed by early October.
3) YOU failed to complete YOUR proposed arrangement and complete YOUR end of the transaction.
4) I have not denied you your funds as was part of the arrangement and you will receive your funds of $750.00 ($1000.00 minus $250.00 that YOU agreed to) but the snakes must sell first and they have not yet. You will receive your money back as soon as they sell.
5) Nothing has changed on my end and am still keeping my word on my part of the transaction.
6) I had a few offers of payment in full for that pair when I first put them up for sale but I went with you since you were first to reply. I have tried to contact all the individuals who were interested in them since you have told me that you are unwilling to complete your end of the transaction but have since lost interest in them. Now I must put them back up for sale.

These are the facts.

Like I said pay for the snakes and they are yours. If you do not pay for the snakes your money will be refunded back to you as soon as the snakes sell.

Also cease all contact with my wife Shannon.



Reply Forward


RyanE LeademYour lack of communication alone is reprehensible. you stated that you "had n...
Nov 18 (10 days ago)

RyanE LeademLoading...Nov 18 (10 days ago)


Reply |RyanE Leadem to eben
show details Nov 18 (10 days ago)

Your lack of communication alone is reprehensible. you stated that you "had no intentions of keeping my money if i was unable or chose not to complete the agreement" and yet you no longer have MY money...there was Never any agreement that my money being refunded was contingent on the sale of the snakes. I welcome you to read back through the emails. I will also not be relinquishing the $250 to you as you clearly stated it would need to be applied to another snake, which you have not made accesible to me... Ive been more than flexible given the situation, please read through my many unanswered recent emails to you suggesting ways to resolve this.

Im assuming you have spent all of the balance which is why I was more than open to other options including similar value and some type of payments back to me, but you have been completely out of contact with me leaving me with few alternatives than some other action.

My earlier suggestions still stand as Im fairly sure my money is no longer in your possession, however I am firm on my decision to take action if you dont make some attempt to begin rectifying this situation in the alotted time I have mentioned (5 days). It is also not my intent to target your wife, however throughout this affair I have been in communication with both of you, also others I have talked to have told me they were dealing with a "Shannon G" and so I will need to name you both when filing.

ALL my earlier stated options remain open and I am open to suggestions on your behalf, however simply waiting for when/IF the said snakes sell to get back my money, and a portion at that, is just not acceptable to me. I would prefer to handle this in another manner as it would incur a deal of time and money on both of us but at the moment you are giving me no other avenues.
- Show quoted text -


On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 2:52 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Let's just get a few things straight here.
1) The snakes are still here and available and you are welcome to pay for them and then they are yours.
2) You could not pay for the snakes in full so I agreed to your terms of a payment plan on the snakes of $200.00 per week to be completed by early October.
3) YOU failed to complete YOUR proposed arrangement and complete YOUR end of the transaction.
4) I have not denied you your funds as was part of the arrangement and you will receive your funds of $750.00 ($1000.00 minus $250.00 that YOU agreed to) but the snakes must sell first and they have not yet. You will receive your money back as soon as they sell.
5) Nothing has changed on my end and am still keeping my word on my part of the transaction.
6) I had a few offers of payment in full for that pair when I first put them up for sale but I went with you since you were first to reply. I have tried to contact all the individuals who were interested in them since you have told me that you are unwilling to complete your end of the transaction but have since lost interest in them. Now I must put them back up for sale.

These are the facts.

Like I said pay for the snakes and they are yours. If you do not pay for the snakes your money will be refunded back to you as soon as the snakes sell.

Also cease all contact with my wife Shannon.




Reply Forward


RyanE Leademalso, though irrelivant at this point, the reason for my pause in payment(s) ...
Nov 18 (10 days ago)

RyanE LeademLoading...Nov 18 (10 days ago)


Reply |RyanE Leadem to eben
show details Nov 18 (10 days ago)

also, though irrelivant at this point, the reason for my pause in payment(s) was your mysterious 1-2 weeks gaps in communication most notably after assuring me the paperwork I sent you would be completeted and returned by a certain monday at the latest, the next I heard from you was over 2 weeks from that time...I am also not the first to have complaints about your significant lack of communication, unfortunently these were under the heading of Shannon G. and so were not accessible to me prior to our arangement.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192023&highlight=Shannon


- Show quoted text -
On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:45 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
Your lack of communication alone is reprehensible. you stated that you "had no intentions of keeping my money if i was unable or chose not to complete the agreement" and yet you no longer have MY money...there was Never any agreement that my money being refunded was contingent on the sale of the snakes. I welcome you to read back through the emails. I will also not be relinquishing the $250 to you as you clearly stated it would need to be applied to another snake, which you have not made accesible to me... Ive been more than flexible given the situation, please read through my many unanswered recent emails to you suggesting ways to resolve this. Im assuming you have spent all of the balance which is why I was more than open to other options including similar value and some type of payments back to me, but you have been completely out of contact with me leaving me with few alternatives than some other action. My earlier suggestions still stand as Im fairly sure my money is no longer in your possession, however I am firm on my decision to take action if you dont make some attempt to begin rectifying this situation in the alotted time I have mentioned (5 days). It is also not my intent to target your wife, however throughout this affair I have been in communication with both of you, also others I have talked to have told me they were dealing with a "Shannon G" and so I will need to name you both when filing. ALL my earlier stated options remain open and I am open to suggestions on your behalf, however simply waiting for when/IF the said snakes sell to get back my money, and a portion at that, is just not acceptable to me. I would prefer to handle this in another manner as it would incur a deal of time and money on both of us but at the moment you are giving me no other avenues.

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 2:52 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Let's just get a few things straight here.
1) The snakes are still here and available and you are welcome to pay for them and then they are yours.
2) You could not pay for the snakes in full so I agreed to your terms of a payment plan on the snakes of $200.00 per week to be completed by early October.
3) YOU failed to complete YOUR proposed arrangement and complete YOUR end of the transaction.
4) I have not denied you your funds as was part of the arrangement and you will receive your funds of $750.00 ($1000.00 minus $250.00 that YOU agreed to) but the snakes must sell first and they have not yet. You will receive your money back as soon as they sell.
5) Nothing has changed on my end and am still keeping my word on my part of the transaction.
6) I had a few offers of payment in full for that pair when I first put them up for sale but I went with you since you were first to reply. I have tried to contact all the individuals who were interested in them since you have told me that you are unwilling to complete your end of the transaction but have since lost interest in them. Now I must put them back up for sale.

These are the facts.

Like I said pay for the snakes and they are yours. If you do not pay for the snakes your money will be refunded back to you as soon as the snakes sell.

Also cease all contact with my wife Shannon.





Reply Forward


RyanE Leademim a little astounded that you still do not see a need to communicate with me...
Nov 19 (9 days ago)

RyanE LeademLoading...Nov 19 (9 days ago)


Reply |RyanE Leadem to eben
show details Nov 19 (9 days ago)

im a little astounded that you still do not see a need to communicate with me promptly given the level that this situation has elevated to...i can only assume you still do not take me seriously or i am apparently not a priority to you? its takes all of 3-5 minutes to check your email and respond.

once again urge you to resolve this problem before im forced to take it into the legal arena, as i mentioned this would entail costs in time and money on both our parts


- Show quoted text -
On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:54 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
also, though irrelivant at this point, the reason for my pause in payment(s) was your mysterious 1-2 weeks gaps in communication most notably after assuring me the paperwork I sent you would be completeted and returned by a certain monday at the latest, the next I heard from you was over 2 weeks from that time...I am also not the first to have complaints about your significant lack of communication, unfortunently these were under the heading of Shannon G. and so were not accessible to me prior to our arangement. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192023&highlight=Shannon

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:45 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
Your lack of communication alone is reprehensible. you stated that you "had no intentions of keeping my money if i was unable or chose not to complete the agreement" and yet you no longer have MY money...there was Never any agreement that my money being refunded was contingent on the sale of the snakes. I welcome you to read back through the emails. I will also not be relinquishing the $250 to you as you clearly stated it would need to be applied to another snake, which you have not made accesible to me... Ive been more than flexible given the situation, please read through my many unanswered recent emails to you suggesting ways to resolve this. Im assuming you have spent all of the balance which is why I was more than open to other options including similar value and some type of payments back to me, but you have been completely out of contact with me leaving me with few alternatives than some other action. My earlier suggestions still stand as Im fairly sure my money is no longer in your possession, however I am firm on my decision to take action if you dont make some attempt to begin rectifying this situation in the alotted time I have mentioned (5 days). It is also not my intent to target your wife, however throughout this affair I have been in communication with both of you, also others I have talked to have told me they were dealing with a "Shannon G" and so I will need to name you both when filing. ALL my earlier stated options remain open and I am open to suggestions on your behalf, however simply waiting for when/IF the said snakes sell to get back my money, and a portion at that, is just not acceptable to me. I would prefer to handle this in another manner as it would incur a deal of time and money on both of us but at the moment you are giving me no other avenues.

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 2:52 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Let's just get a few things straight here.
1) The snakes are still here and available and you are welcome to pay for them and then they are yours.
2) You could not pay for the snakes in full so I agreed to your terms of a payment plan on the snakes of $200.00 per week to be completed by early October.
3) YOU failed to complete YOUR proposed arrangement and complete YOUR end of the transaction.
4) I have not denied you your funds as was part of the arrangement and you will receive your funds of $750.00 ($1000.00 minus $250.00 that YOU agreed to) but the snakes must sell first and they have not yet. You will receive your money back as soon as they sell.
5) Nothing has changed on my end and am still keeping my word on my part of the transaction.
6) I had a few offers of payment in full for that pair when I first put them up for sale but I went with you since you were first to reply. I have tried to contact all the individuals who were interested in them since you have told me that you are unwilling to complete your end of the transaction but have since lost interest in them. Now I must put them back up for sale.

These are the facts.

Like I said pay for the snakes and they are yours. If you do not pay for the snakes your money will be refunded back to you as soon as the snakes sell.

Also cease all contact with my wife Shannon.






Reply Forward


eben hornNot acceptable to me is the broken payment plan that you agreed to, and you b...
Nov 22 (6 days ago)

eben hornLoading...Nov 22 (6 days ago)


Reply |eben horn to me
show details Nov 22 (6 days ago)

"is just not acceptable to me"

Not acceptable to me is the broken payment plan that you agreed to, and you broke it AFTER the time frame in which the full balance was due and to be paid. I was more then lenient about you missing payments or making half payments on numerous occasions.
The amount of time that I have to check emails daily is nonexistent, I can only check it maybe once or twice a week.
Like I said I am not happy about this either on your end, the snakes are still available and if you pay for them then they are still yours, if not then I will refund you back the money once they sell to another party. That is what is being done on my part, they are still available and healthy. I had to wait for months for you to NOT live up to your word and have had to spend extra time and money on housing and feeding them as well.





Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 23:29:42 -0800
Subject: Re:
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
- Show quoted text -



im a little astounded that you still do not see a need to communicate with me promptly given the level that this situation has elevated to...i can only assume you still do not take me seriously or i am apparently not a priority to you? its takes all of 3-5 minutes to check your email and respond. once again urge you to resolve this problem before im forced to take it into the legal arena, as i mentioned this would entail costs in time and money on both our parts

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:54 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
also, though irrelivant at this point, the reason for my pause in payment(s) was your mysterious 1-2 weeks gaps in communication most notably after assuring me the paperwork I sent you would be completeted and returned by a certain monday at the latest, the next I heard from you was over 2 weeks from that time...I am also not the first to have complaints about your significant lack of communication, unfortunently these were under the heading of Shannon G. and so were not accessible to me prior to our arangement. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192023&highlight=Shannon

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:45 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
Your lack of communication alone is reprehensible. you stated that you "had no intentions of keeping my money if i was unable or chose not to complete the agreement" and yet you no longer have MY money...there was Never any agreement that my money being refunded was contingent on the sale of the snakes. I welcome you to read back through the emails. I will also not be relinquishing the $250 to you as you clearly stated it would need to be applied to another snake, which you have not made accesible to me... Ive been more than flexible given the situation, please read through my many unanswered recent emails to you suggesting ways to resolve this. Im assuming you have spent all of the balance which is why I was more than open to other options including similar value and some type of payments back to me, but you have been completely out of contact with me leaving me with few alternatives than some other action. My earlier suggestions still stand as Im fairly sure my money is no longer in your possession, however I am firm on my decision to take action if you dont make some attempt to begin rectifying this situation in the alotted time I have mentioned (5 days). It is also not my intent to target your wife, however throughout this affair I have been in communication with both of you, also others I have talked to have told me they were dealing with a "Shannon G" and so I will need to name you both when filing. ALL my earlier stated options remain open and I am open to suggestions on your behalf, however simply waiting for when/IF the said snakes sell to get back my money, and a portion at that, is just not acceptable to me. I would prefer to handle this in another manner as it would incur a deal of time and money on both of us but at the moment you are giving me no other avenues.

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 2:52 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Let's just get a few things straight here.
1) The snakes are still here and available and you are welcome to pay for them and then they are yours.
2) You could not pay for the snakes in full so I agreed to your terms of a payment plan on the snakes of $200.00 per week to be completed by early October.
3) YOU failed to complete YOUR proposed arrangement and complete YOUR end of the transaction.
4) I have not denied you your funds as was part of the arrangement and you will receive your funds of $750.00 ($1000.00 minus $250.00 that YOU agreed to) but the snakes must sell first and they have not yet. You will receive your money back as soon as they sell.
5) Nothing has changed on my end and am still keeping my word on my part of the transaction.
6) I had a few offers of payment in full for that pair when I first put them up for sale but I went with you since you were first to reply. I have tried to contact all the individuals who were interested in them since you have told me that you are unwilling to complete your end of the transaction but have since lost interest in them. Now I must put them back up for sale.

These are the facts.

Like I said pay for the snakes and they are yours. If you do not pay for the snakes your money will be refunded back to you as soon as the snakes sell.

Also cease all contact with my wife Shannon.






Reply Forward


RyanE Leademi dont understand, claiming you can only check email once a week is rediculou...
Nov 22 (6 days ago)

RyanE LeademLoading...Nov 22 (6 days ago)


Reply |RyanE Leadem to eben
show details Nov 22 (6 days ago)

i dont understand, claiming you can only check email once a week is rediculous. it takes 5 minutes of your day to check emails and respond, if your going to conduct business via email then a little effort on your part would seem prudent. please read my emails you missed the part where the delays in payment were due entirely to your lack of even minimal attempts at communication...

the fact that you didnt have paperwork for these hets meant that this was an agreement build largely on trust, and your unprofessional approach with communicating with me and then totally falling off the map when you assured me you were completing the form we discussed made me question that trust and t is no longer there, so these 'hets' do me little good now, also youll find it extremely difficult to sell these snakes without the paperwork, which is why its absurd for me to wait for you to sell them, especially given that you have negative feedback againt you floating around on the web, i myself have issued no such feedback and would prefer now to if we can figure this out...you mentioned having a numerous other snakes but now that im trying to reach some solution with you theyve all but dissapeared? what was the point of offering me the mojave female/enchi male/pastel female ect if you werent sincere about the offers?

ive offered a great number of alternatives, your solution is not acceptable. my lawyer assures me that the nature of our verbal agreement, based on a Tentative date that you felt no need to define or even expidite and if anything delayed with your gaps in communication, and made stronger by the fact that its all here in emails, that i am in no way obligated to wait for you to make a sale to recieve my refund. also you are yet to offer a solution to the $250 "having to go towards another snake", simply making claim to it based on your terms doesnt fly.

get back to me ASAP and let me know what is going on in regards to other snakes you may have ect...or at least consider making small payments towards the balance you owe me, im obviously flexible and want this over with. get back to me and resolve this TODAY.
- Show quoted text -


On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 3:30 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
"is just not acceptable to me"
Not acceptable to me is the broken payment plan that you agreed to, and you broke it AFTER the time frame in which the full balance was due and to be paid. I was more then lenient about you missing payments or making half payments on numerous occasions.
The amount of time that I have to check emails daily is nonexistent, I can only check it maybe once or twice a week.
Like I said I am not happy about this either on your end, the snakes are still available and if you pay for them then they are still yours, if not then I will refund you back the money once they sell to another party. That is what is being done on my part, they are still available and healthy. I had to wait for months for you to NOT live up to your word and have had to spend extra time and money on housing and feeding them as well.




Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 23:29:42 -0800
Subject: Re:
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]


im a little astounded that you still do not see a need to communicate with me promptly given the level that this situation has elevated to...i can only assume you still do not take me seriously or i am apparently not a priority to you? its takes all of 3-5 minutes to check your email and respond. once again urge you to resolve this problem before im forced to take it into the legal arena, as i mentioned this would entail costs in time and money on both our parts

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:54 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
also, though irrelivant at this point, the reason for my pause in payment(s) was your mysterious 1-2 weeks gaps in communication most notably after assuring me the paperwork I sent you would be completeted and returned by a certain monday at the latest, the next I heard from you was over 2 weeks from that time...I am also not the first to have complaints about your significant lack of communication, unfortunently these were under the heading of Shannon G. and so were not accessible to me prior to our arangement. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192023&highlight=Shannon

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:45 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
Your lack of communication alone is reprehensible. you stated that you "had no intentions of keeping my money if i was unable or chose not to complete the agreement" and yet you no longer have MY money...there was Never any agreement that my money being refunded was contingent on the sale of the snakes. I welcome you to read back through the emails. I will also not be relinquishing the $250 to you as you clearly stated it would need to be applied to another snake, which you have not made accesible to me... Ive been more than flexible given the situation, please read through my many unanswered recent emails to you suggesting ways to resolve this. Im assuming you have spent all of the balance which is why I was more than open to other options including similar value and some type of payments back to me, but you have been completely out of contact with me leaving me with few alternatives than some other action. My earlier suggestions still stand as Im fairly sure my money is no longer in your possession, however I am firm on my decision to take action if you dont make some attempt to begin rectifying this situation in the alotted time I have mentioned (5 days). It is also not my intent to target your wife, however throughout this affair I have been in communication with both of you, also others I have talked to have told me they were dealing with a "Shannon G" and so I will need to name you both when filing. ALL my earlier stated options remain open and I am open to suggestions on your behalf, however simply waiting for when/IF the said snakes sell to get back my money, and a portion at that, is just not acceptable to me. I would prefer to handle this in another manner as it would incur a deal of time and money on both of us but at the moment you are giving me no other avenues.

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 2:52 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Let's just get a few things straight here.
1) The snakes are still here and available and you are welcome to pay for them and then they are yours.
2) You could not pay for the snakes in full so I agreed to your terms of a payment plan on the snakes of $200.00 per week to be completed by early October.
3) YOU failed to complete YOUR proposed arrangement and complete YOUR end of the transaction.
4) I have not denied you your funds as was part of the arrangement and you will receive your funds of $750.00 ($1000.00 minus $250.00 that YOU agreed to) but the snakes must sell first and they have not yet. You will receive your money back as soon as they sell.
5) Nothing has changed on my end and am still keeping my word on my part of the transaction.
6) I had a few offers of payment in full for that pair when I first put them up for sale but I went with you since you were first to reply. I have tried to contact all the individuals who were interested in them since you have told me that you are unwilling to complete your end of the transaction but have since lost interest in them. Now I must put them back up for sale.

These are the facts.

Like I said pay for the snakes and they are yours. If you do not pay for the snakes your money will be refunded back to you as soon as the snakes sell.

Also cease all contact with my wife Shannon.







Reply Forward


RyanE Leademin the interest of time and not playing email tag once a week; are you willin...
Nov 22 (6 days ago)

RyanE LeademLoading...Nov 22 (6 days ago)


Reply |RyanE Leadem to eben
show details Nov 22 (6 days ago)

in the interest of time and not playing email tag once a week; are you willing to persue alternative solutions to our problem or are you firm in your stance of "when i sell the snakes youll get your $750 back"...ive offered numerous options and im open to suggestions, however i have every intention of filing the paperwork to proceed with this by other means...i need some kind of effort from you to resolve this, once i proceed with the other action its all but irreversable.
- Show quoted text -


On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 3:48 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
i dont understand, claiming you can only check email once a week is rediculous. it takes 5 minutes of your day to check emails and respond, if your going to conduct business via email then a little effort on your part would seem prudent. please read my emails you missed the part where the delays in payment were due entirely to your lack of even minimal attempts at communication... the fact that you didnt have paperwork for these hets meant that this was an agreement build largely on trust, and your unprofessional approach with communicating with me and then totally falling off the map when you assured me you were completing the form we discussed made me question that trust and t is no longer there, so these 'hets' do me little good now, also youll find it extremely difficult to sell these snakes without the paperwork, which is why its absurd for me to wait for you to sell them, especially given that you have negative feedback againt you floating around on the web, i myself have issued no such feedback and would prefer now to if we can figure this out...you mentioned having a numerous other snakes but now that im trying to reach some solution with you theyve all but dissapeared? what was the point of offering me the mojave female/enchi male/pastel female ect if you werent sincere about the offers? ive offered a great number of alternatives, your solution is not acceptable. my lawyer assures me that the nature of our verbal agreement, based on a Tentative date that you felt no need to define or even expidite and if anything delayed with your gaps in communication, and made stronger by the fact that its all here in emails, that i am in no way obligated to wait for you to make a sale to recieve my refund. also you are yet to offer a solution to the $250 "having to go towards another snake", simply making claim to it based on your terms doesnt fly. get back to me ASAP and let me know what is going on in regards to other snakes you may have ect...or at least consider making small payments towards the balance you owe me, im obviously flexible and want this over with. get back to me and resolve this TODAY.

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 3:30 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
"is just not acceptable to me"
Not acceptable to me is the broken payment plan that you agreed to, and you broke it AFTER the time frame in which the full balance was due and to be paid. I was more then lenient about you missing payments or making half payments on numerous occasions.
The amount of time that I have to check emails daily is nonexistent, I can only check it maybe once or twice a week.
Like I said I am not happy about this either on your end, the snakes are still available and if you pay for them then they are still yours, if not then I will refund you back the money once they sell to another party. That is what is being done on my part, they are still available and healthy. I had to wait for months for you to NOT live up to your word and have had to spend extra time and money on housing and feeding them as well.




Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 23:29:42 -0800
Subject: Re:
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]


im a little astounded that you still do not see a need to communicate with me promptly given the level that this situation has elevated to...i can only assume you still do not take me seriously or i am apparently not a priority to you? its takes all of 3-5 minutes to check your email and respond. once again urge you to resolve this problem before im forced to take it into the legal arena, as i mentioned this would entail costs in time and money on both our parts

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:54 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
also, though irrelivant at this point, the reason for my pause in payment(s) was your mysterious 1-2 weeks gaps in communication most notably after assuring me the paperwork I sent you would be completeted and returned by a certain monday at the latest, the next I heard from you was over 2 weeks from that time...I am also not the first to have complaints about your significant lack of communication, unfortunently these were under the heading of Shannon G. and so were not accessible to me prior to our arangement. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192023&highlight=Shannon

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:45 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
Your lack of communication alone is reprehensible. you stated that you "had no intentions of keeping my money if i was unable or chose not to complete the agreement" and yet you no longer have MY money...there was Never any agreement that my money being refunded was contingent on the sale of the snakes. I welcome you to read back through the emails. I will also not be relinquishing the $250 to you as you clearly stated it would need to be applied to another snake, which you have not made accesible to me... Ive been more than flexible given the situation, please read through my many unanswered recent emails to you suggesting ways to resolve this. Im assuming you have spent all of the balance which is why I was more than open to other options including similar value and some type of payments back to me, but you have been completely out of contact with me leaving me with few alternatives than some other action. My earlier suggestions still stand as Im fairly sure my money is no longer in your possession, however I am firm on my decision to take action if you dont make some attempt to begin rectifying this situation in the alotted time I have mentioned (5 days). It is also not my intent to target your wife, however throughout this affair I have been in communication with both of you, also others I have talked to have told me they were dealing with a "Shannon G" and so I will need to name you both when filing. ALL my earlier stated options remain open and I am open to suggestions on your behalf, however simply waiting for when/IF the said snakes sell to get back my money, and a portion at that, is just not acceptable to me. I would prefer to handle this in another manner as it would incur a deal of time and money on both of us but at the moment you are giving me no other avenues.

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 2:52 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Let's just get a few things straight here.
1) The snakes are still here and available and you are welcome to pay for them and then they are yours.
2) You could not pay for the snakes in full so I agreed to your terms of a payment plan on the snakes of $200.00 per week to be completed by early October.
3) YOU failed to complete YOUR proposed arrangement and complete YOUR end of the transaction.
4) I have not denied you your funds as was part of the arrangement and you will receive your funds of $750.00 ($1000.00 minus $250.00 that YOU agreed to) but the snakes must sell first and they have not yet. You will receive your money back as soon as they sell.
5) Nothing has changed on my end and am still keeping my word on my part of the transaction.
6) I had a few offers of payment in full for that pair when I first put them up for sale but I went with you since you were first to reply. I have tried to contact all the individuals who were interested in them since you have told me that you are unwilling to complete your end of the transaction but have since lost interest in them. Now I must put them back up for sale.

These are the facts.

Like I said pay for the snakes and they are yours. If you do not pay for the snakes your money will be refunded back to you as soon as the snakes sell.

Also cease all contact with my wife Shannon.








Reply Forward


RyanE Leadempls answer my question below, i have the begin the processes of persuing this...
Nov 24 (5 days ago)

RyanE LeademLoading...Nov 24 (5 days ago)


Reply |RyanE Leadem to eben
show details Nov 24 (5 days ago)

pls answer my question below, i have the begin the processes of persuing this legally, i will hold off on sending out the paperwork untill monday in hopes youve offered me some time of solution/compromise by then. afterwards it is unlikely you will hear from me again untill our actual court date, and i urge you yet again to work With me on this problem as i would be forced to persue further damages for the neccesities of me traveling to your county court, accomadations, and transportation.
- Show quoted text -


On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 4:20 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
in the interest of time and not playing email tag once a week; are you willing to persue alternative solutions to our problem or are you firm in your stance of "when i sell the snakes youll get your $750 back"...ive offered numerous options and im open to suggestions, however i have every intention of filing the paperwork to proceed with this by other means...i need some kind of effort from you to resolve this, once i proceed with the other action its all but irreversable.

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 3:48 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
i dont understand, claiming you can only check email once a week is rediculous. it takes 5 minutes of your day to check emails and respond, if your going to conduct business via email then a little effort on your part would seem prudent. please read my emails you missed the part where the delays in payment were due entirely to your lack of even minimal attempts at communication... the fact that you didnt have paperwork for these hets meant that this was an agreement build largely on trust, and your unprofessional approach with communicating with me and then totally falling off the map when you assured me you were completing the form we discussed made me question that trust and t is no longer there, so these 'hets' do me little good now, also youll find it extremely difficult to sell these snakes without the paperwork, which is why its absurd for me to wait for you to sell them, especially given that you have negative feedback againt you floating around on the web, i myself have issued no such feedback and would prefer now to if we can figure this out...you mentioned having a numerous other snakes but now that im trying to reach some solution with you theyve all but dissapeared? what was the point of offering me the mojave female/enchi male/pastel female ect if you werent sincere about the offers? ive offered a great number of alternatives, your solution is not acceptable. my lawyer assures me that the nature of our verbal agreement, based on a Tentative date that you felt no need to define or even expidite and if anything delayed with your gaps in communication, and made stronger by the fact that its all here in emails, that i am in no way obligated to wait for you to make a sale to recieve my refund. also you are yet to offer a solution to the $250 "having to go towards another snake", simply making claim to it based on your terms doesnt fly. get back to me ASAP and let me know what is going on in regards to other snakes you may have ect...or at least consider making small payments towards the balance you owe me, im obviously flexible and want this over with. get back to me and resolve this TODAY.

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 3:30 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
"is just not acceptable to me"
Not acceptable to me is the broken payment plan that you agreed to, and you broke it AFTER the time frame in which the full balance was due and to be paid. I was more then lenient about you missing payments or making half payments on numerous occasions.
The amount of time that I have to check emails daily is nonexistent, I can only check it maybe once or twice a week.
Like I said I am not happy about this either on your end, the snakes are still available and if you pay for them then they are still yours, if not then I will refund you back the money once they sell to another party. That is what is being done on my part, they are still available and healthy. I had to wait for months for you to NOT live up to your word and have had to spend extra time and money on housing and feeding them as well.




Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 23:29:42 -0800
Subject: Re:
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]


im a little astounded that you still do not see a need to communicate with me promptly given the level that this situation has elevated to...i can only assume you still do not take me seriously or i am apparently not a priority to you? its takes all of 3-5 minutes to check your email and respond. once again urge you to resolve this problem before im forced to take it into the legal arena, as i mentioned this would entail costs in time and money on both our parts

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:54 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
also, though irrelivant at this point, the reason for my pause in payment(s) was your mysterious 1-2 weeks gaps in communication most notably after assuring me the paperwork I sent you would be completeted and returned by a certain monday at the latest, the next I heard from you was over 2 weeks from that time...I am also not the first to have complaints about your significant lack of communication, unfortunently these were under the heading of Shannon G. and so were not accessible to me prior to our arangement. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192023&highlight=Shannon

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:45 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
Your lack of communication alone is reprehensible. you stated that you "had no intentions of keeping my money if i was unable or chose not to complete the agreement" and yet you no longer have MY money...there was Never any agreement that my money being refunded was contingent on the sale of the snakes. I welcome you to read back through the emails. I will also not be relinquishing the $250 to you as you clearly stated it would need to be applied to another snake, which you have not made accesible to me... Ive been more than flexible given the situation, please read through my many unanswered recent emails to you suggesting ways to resolve this. Im assuming you have spent all of the balance which is why I was more than open to other options including similar value and some type of payments back to me, but you have been completely out of contact with me leaving me with few alternatives than some other action. My earlier suggestions still stand as Im fairly sure my money is no longer in your possession, however I am firm on my decision to take action if you dont make some attempt to begin rectifying this situation in the alotted time I have mentioned (5 days). It is also not my intent to target your wife, however throughout this affair I have been in communication with both of you, also others I have talked to have told me they were dealing with a "Shannon G" and so I will need to name you both when filing. ALL my earlier stated options remain open and I am open to suggestions on your behalf, however simply waiting for when/IF the said snakes sell to get back my money, and a portion at that, is just not acceptable to me. I would prefer to handle this in another manner as it would incur a deal of time and money on both of us but at the moment you are giving me no other avenues.

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 2:52 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Let's just get a few things straight here.
1) The snakes are still here and available and you are welcome to pay for them and then they are yours.
2) You could not pay for the snakes in full so I agreed to your terms of a payment plan on the snakes of $200.00 per week to be completed by early October.
3) YOU failed to complete YOUR proposed arrangement and complete YOUR end of the transaction.
4) I have not denied you your funds as was part of the arrangement and you will receive your funds of $750.00 ($1000.00 minus $250.00 that YOU agreed to) but the snakes must sell first and they have not yet. You will receive your money back as soon as they sell.
5) Nothing has changed on my end and am still keeping my word on my part of the transaction.
6) I had a few offers of payment in full for that pair when I first put them up for sale but I went with you since you were first to reply. I have tried to contact all the individuals who were interested in them since you have told me that you are unwilling to complete your end of the transaction but have since lost interest in them. Now I must put them back up for sale.

These are the facts.

Like I said pay for the snakes and they are yours. If you do not pay for the snakes your money will be refunded back to you as soon as the snakes sell.

Also cease all contact with my wife Shannon.









Reply Forward


RyanE Leadem*begun
Nov 24 (5 days ago)

RyanE LeademLoading...Nov 24 (5 days ago)


Reply |RyanE Leadem to eben
show details Nov 24 (5 days ago)

*begun
- Show quoted text -


On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 1:57 AM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
pls answer my question below, i have the begin the processes of persuing this legally, i will hold off on sending out the paperwork untill monday in hopes youve offered me some time of solution/compromise by then. afterwards it is unlikely you will hear from me again untill our actual court date, and i urge you yet again to work With me on this problem as i would be forced to persue further damages for the neccesities of me traveling to your county court, accomadations, and transportation.

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 4:20 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
in the interest of time and not playing email tag once a week; are you willing to persue alternative solutions to our problem or are you firm in your stance of "when i sell the snakes youll get your $750 back"...ive offered numerous options and im open to suggestions, however i have every intention of filing the paperwork to proceed with this by other means...i need some kind of effort from you to resolve this, once i proceed with the other action its all but irreversable.

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 3:48 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
i dont understand, claiming you can only check email once a week is rediculous. it takes 5 minutes of your day to check emails and respond, if your going to conduct business via email then a little effort on your part would seem prudent. please read my emails you missed the part where the delays in payment were due entirely to your lack of even minimal attempts at communication... the fact that you didnt have paperwork for these hets meant that this was an agreement build largely on trust, and your unprofessional approach with communicating with me and then totally falling off the map when you assured me you were completing the form we discussed made me question that trust and t is no longer there, so these 'hets' do me little good now, also youll find it extremely difficult to sell these snakes without the paperwork, which is why its absurd for me to wait for you to sell them, especially given that you have negative feedback againt you floating around on the web, i myself have issued no such feedback and would prefer now to if we can figure this out...you mentioned having a numerous other snakes but now that im trying to reach some solution with you theyve all but dissapeared? what was the point of offering me the mojave female/enchi male/pastel female ect if you werent sincere about the offers? ive offered a great number of alternatives, your solution is not acceptable. my lawyer assures me that the nature of our verbal agreement, based on a Tentative date that you felt no need to define or even expidite and if anything delayed with your gaps in communication, and made stronger by the fact that its all here in emails, that i am in no way obligated to wait for you to make a sale to recieve my refund. also you are yet to offer a solution to the $250 "having to go towards another snake", simply making claim to it based on your terms doesnt fly. get back to me ASAP and let me know what is going on in regards to other snakes you may have ect...or at least consider making small payments towards the balance you owe me, im obviously flexible and want this over with. get back to me and resolve this TODAY.

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 3:30 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
"is just not acceptable to me"
Not acceptable to me is the broken payment plan that you agreed to, and you broke it AFTER the time frame in which the full balance was due and to be paid. I was more then lenient about you missing payments or making half payments on numerous occasions.
The amount of time that I have to check emails daily is nonexistent, I can only check it maybe once or twice a week.
Like I said I am not happy about this either on your end, the snakes are still available and if you pay for them then they are still yours, if not then I will refund you back the money once they sell to another party. That is what is being done on my part, they are still available and healthy. I had to wait for months for you to NOT live up to your word and have had to spend extra time and money on housing and feeding them as well.




Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 23:29:42 -0800
Subject: Re:
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]


im a little astounded that you still do not see a need to communicate with me promptly given the level that this situation has elevated to...i can only assume you still do not take me seriously or i am apparently not a priority to you? its takes all of 3-5 minutes to check your email and respond. once again urge you to resolve this problem before im forced to take it into the legal arena, as i mentioned this would entail costs in time and money on both our parts

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:54 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
also, though irrelivant at this point, the reason for my pause in payment(s) was your mysterious 1-2 weeks gaps in communication most notably after assuring me the paperwork I sent you would be completeted and returned by a certain monday at the latest, the next I heard from you was over 2 weeks from that time...I am also not the first to have complaints about your significant lack of communication, unfortunently these were under the heading of Shannon G. and so were not accessible to me prior to our arangement. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192023&highlight=Shannon

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:45 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
Your lack of communication alone is reprehensible. you stated that you "had no intentions of keeping my money if i was unable or chose not to complete the agreement" and yet you no longer have MY money...there was Never any agreement that my money being refunded was contingent on the sale of the snakes. I welcome you to read back through the emails. I will also not be relinquishing the $250 to you as you clearly stated it would need to be applied to another snake, which you have not made accesible to me... Ive been more than flexible given the situation, please read through my many unanswered recent emails to you suggesting ways to resolve this. Im assuming you have spent all of the balance which is why I was more than open to other options including similar value and some type of payments back to me, but you have been completely out of contact with me leaving me with few alternatives than some other action. My earlier suggestions still stand as Im fairly sure my money is no longer in your possession, however I am firm on my decision to take action if you dont make some attempt to begin rectifying this situation in the alotted time I have mentioned (5 days). It is also not my intent to target your wife, however throughout this affair I have been in communication with both of you, also others I have talked to have told me they were dealing with a "Shannon G" and so I will need to name you both when filing. ALL my earlier stated options remain open and I am open to suggestions on your behalf, however simply waiting for when/IF the said snakes sell to get back my money, and a portion at that, is just not acceptable to me. I would prefer to handle this in another manner as it would incur a deal of time and money on both of us but at the moment you are giving me no other avenues.

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 2:52 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Let's just get a few things straight here.
1) The snakes are still here and available and you are welcome to pay for them and then they are yours.
2) You could not pay for the snakes in full so I agreed to your terms of a payment plan on the snakes of $200.00 per week to be completed by early October.
3) YOU failed to complete YOUR proposed arrangement and complete YOUR end of the transaction.
4) I have not denied you your funds as was part of the arrangement and you will receive your funds of $750.00 ($1000.00 minus $250.00 that YOU agreed to) but the snakes must sell first and they have not yet. You will receive your money back as soon as they sell.
5) Nothing has changed on my end and am still keeping my word on my part of the transaction.
6) I had a few offers of payment in full for that pair when I first put them up for sale but I went with you since you were first to reply. I have tried to contact all the individuals who were interested in them since you have told me that you are unwilling to complete your end of the transaction but have since lost interest in them. Now I must put them back up for sale.

These are the facts.

Like I said pay for the snakes and they are yours. If you do not pay for the snakes your money will be refunded back to you as soon as the snakes sell.

Also cease all contact with my wife Shannon.










Reply Forward


eben hornSince you already began the paperwork then I guess we will just pursue this t...
5:49 AM (15 hours ago)

eben hornLoading...5:49 AM (15 hours ago)


Reply |eben horn to me
show details 5:49 AM (15 hours ago)

Since you already began the paperwork then I guess we will just pursue this the legal way then. I have worked the local civil courts for a decade now so I am fully aware of how to handle a civil complaint.
Also you said in an email sent on Wednesday If I didn't respond by Monday you would start whatever it is that you are claiming to plan to start, yet you also sent an email on that same day claiming that it had "begun". So when I get a copy of the civil complaint that you filed it will in fact have the filing date of November 24, 2010.
I would hope that you aren't using the threat of a lawsuit to try to harass or intimidate me as that would be breaking a federal law.

I was actually putting most of my snake collection up for sale today and was going to send you the list to see if there was anything on there you wanted.
I guess i will just spend that free time I had preparing my counter claim then since that is the route you obviously want to go.
Also I do not need to explain to you at all why I only have so much time to check my personal emails.

Good luck





Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 01:57:36 -0800
- Show quoted text -

Subject: Re:
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

*begun

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 1:57 AM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
pls answer my question below, i have the begin the processes of persuing this legally, i will hold off on sending out the paperwork untill monday in hopes youve offered me some time of solution/compromise by then. afterwards it is unlikely you will hear from me again untill our actual court date, and i urge you yet again to work With me on this problem as i would be forced to persue further damages for the neccesities of me traveling to your county court, accomadations, and transportation.

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 4:20 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
in the interest of time and not playing email tag once a week; are you willing to persue alternative solutions to our problem or are you firm in your stance of "when i sell the snakes youll get your $750 back"...ive offered numerous options and im open to suggestions, however i have every intention of filing the paperwork to proceed with this by other means...i need some kind of effort from you to resolve this, once i proceed with the other action its all but irreversable.

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 3:48 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
i dont understand, claiming you can only check email once a week is rediculous. it takes 5 minutes of your day to check emails and respond, if your going to conduct business via email then a little effort on your part would seem prudent. please read my emails you missed the part where the delays in payment were due entirely to your lack of even minimal attempts at communication... the fact that you didnt have paperwork for these hets meant that this was an agreement build largely on trust, and your unprofessional approach with communicating with me and then totally falling off the map when you assured me you were completing the form we discussed made me question that trust and t is no longer there, so these 'hets' do me little good now, also youll find it extremely difficult to sell these snakes without the paperwork, which is why its absurd for me to wait for you to sell them, especially given that you have negative feedback againt you floating around on the web, i myself have issued no such feedback and would prefer now to if we can figure this out...you mentioned having a numerous other snakes but now that im trying to reach some solution with you theyve all but dissapeared? what was the point of offering me the mojave female/enchi male/pastel female ect if you werent sincere about the offers? ive offered a great number of alternatives, your solution is not acceptable. my lawyer assures me that the nature of our verbal agreement, based on a Tentative date that you felt no need to define or even expidite and if anything delayed with your gaps in communication, and made stronger by the fact that its all here in emails, that i am in no way obligated to wait for you to make a sale to recieve my refund. also you are yet to offer a solution to the $250 "having to go towards another snake", simply making claim to it based on your terms doesnt fly. get back to me ASAP and let me know what is going on in regards to other snakes you may have ect...or at least consider making small payments towards the balance you owe me, im obviously flexible and want this over with. get back to me and resolve this TODAY.

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 3:30 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
"is just not acceptable to me"
Not acceptable to me is the broken payment plan that you agreed to, and you broke it AFTER the time frame in which the full balance was due and to be paid. I was more then lenient about you missing payments or making half payments on numerous occasions.
The amount of time that I have to check emails daily is nonexistent, I can only check it maybe once or twice a week.
Like I said I am not happy about this either on your end, the snakes are still available and if you pay for them then they are still yours, if not then I will refund you back the money once they sell to another party. That is what is being done on my part, they are still available and healthy. I had to wait for months for you to NOT live up to your word and have had to spend extra time and money on housing and feeding them as well.




Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 23:29:42 -0800
Subject: Re:
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]


im a little astounded that you still do not see a need to communicate with me promptly given the level that this situation has elevated to...i can only assume you still do not take me seriously or i am apparently not a priority to you? its takes all of 3-5 minutes to check your email and respond. once again urge you to resolve this problem before im forced to take it into the legal arena, as i mentioned this would entail costs in time and money on both our parts

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:54 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
also, though irrelivant at this point, the reason for my pause in payment(s) was your mysterious 1-2 weeks gaps in communication most notably after assuring me the paperwork I sent you would be completeted and returned by a certain monday at the latest, the next I heard from you was over 2 weeks from that time...I am also not the first to have complaints about your significant lack of communication, unfortunently these were under the heading of Shannon G. and so were not accessible to me prior to our arangement. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192023&highlight=Shannon

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:45 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
Your lack of communication alone is reprehensible. you stated that you "had no intentions of keeping my money if i was unable or chose not to complete the agreement" and yet you no longer have MY money...there was Never any agreement that my money being refunded was contingent on the sale of the snakes. I welcome you to read back through the emails. I will also not be relinquishing the $250 to you as you clearly stated it would need to be applied to another snake, which you have not made accesible to me... Ive been more than flexible given the situation, please read through my many unanswered recent emails to you suggesting ways to resolve this. Im assuming you have spent all of the balance which is why I was more than open to other options including similar value and some type of payments back to me, but you have been completely out of contact with me leaving me with few alternatives than some other action. My earlier suggestions still stand as Im fairly sure my money is no longer in your possession, however I am firm on my decision to take action if you dont make some attempt to begin rectifying this situation in the alotted time I have mentioned (5 days). It is also not my intent to target your wife, however throughout this affair I have been in communication with both of you, also others I have talked to have told me they were dealing with a "Shannon G" and so I will need to name you both when filing. ALL my earlier stated options remain open and I am open to suggestions on your behalf, however simply waiting for when/IF the said snakes sell to get back my money, and a portion at that, is just not acceptable to me. I would prefer to handle this in another manner as it would incur a deal of time and money on both of us but at the moment you are giving me no other avenues.

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 2:52 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Let's just get a few things straight here.
1) The snakes are still here and available and you are welcome to pay for them and then they are yours.
2) You could not pay for the snakes in full so I agreed to your terms of a payment plan on the snakes of $200.00 per week to be completed by early October.
3) YOU failed to complete YOUR proposed arrangement and complete YOUR end of the transaction.
4) I have not denied you your funds as was part of the arrangement and you will receive your funds of $750.00 ($1000.00 minus $250.00 that YOU agreed to) but the snakes must sell first and they have not yet. You will receive your money back as soon as they sell.
5) Nothing has changed on my end and am still keeping my word on my part of the transaction.
6) I had a few offers of payment in full for that pair when I first put them up for sale but I went with you since you were first to reply. I have tried to contact all the individuals who were interested in them since you have told me that you are unwilling to complete your end of the transaction but have since lost interest in them. Now I must put them back up for sale.

These are the facts.

Like I said pay for the snakes and they are yours. If you do not pay for the snakes your money will be refunded back to you as soon as the snakes sell.

Also cease all contact with my wife Shannon.










Reply Forward


RyanE LeademWOW...you still arent getting that Im trying to handle this civily and DO NOT...
6:41 PM (2 hours ago)

RyanE LeademLoading...6:41 PM (2 hours ago)


Reply |RyanE Leadem to eben
show details 6:41 PM (2 hours ago)

WOW...you still arent getting that Im trying to handle this civily and DO NOT wish to make this a legal issue, your leaving me NO alternatives...I am yet to file any paperwork, i was firm on the date yet have tried to be even more flexible to give you a chance to make this right, feel free to send me such a list if you truly want to resolve this, i said i would wait untill this monday which is tomorrow and i still will if you have ANY interest in working this out, though judging by this response you do not. should i not hear back from you i suppose youl be recieving a letter from your county court system, i myself am not familiar with the process, my lawyer has prepared the neccisary documents for me to fill out and agencies to contact ect... and dont try to turn this on me when im the one who wishes to resolve this... breaking federal law would be if its found that your dealings with me have been fraudulent yet you cashed my federally issued postal money orders which were sent through the us postal service... as usuall your lack of communication is insulting at best and shows me how seriously (or lack therof) you consider this situation, your right save your explanations if you like, maybe you dont have interent or your own computer or maybe your just the bussiest man on earth, either way its probably something you should have thought of before beggining bussiness dealings via the internet and email.

- Show quoted text -

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 5:49 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Since you already began the paperwork then I guess we will just pursue this the legal way then. I have worked the local civil courts for a decade now so I am fully aware of how to handle a civil complaint.
Also you said in an email sent on Wednesday If I didn't respond by Monday you would start whatever it is that you are claiming to plan to start, yet you also sent an email on that same day claiming that it had "begun". So when I get a copy of the civil complaint that you filed it will in fact have the filing date of November 24, 2010.
I would hope that you aren't using the threat of a lawsuit to try to harass or intimidate me as that would be breaking a federal law.

I was actually putting most of my snake collection up for sale today and was going to send you the list to see if there was anything on there you wanted.
I guess i will just spend that free time I had preparing my counter claim then since that is the route you obviously want to go.
Also I do not need to explain to you at all why I only have so much time to check my personal emails.

Good luck





Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 01:57:36 -0800
Subject: Re:
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

*begun

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 1:57 AM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
pls answer my question below, i have the begin the processes of persuing this legally, i will hold off on sending out the paperwork untill monday in hopes youve offered me some time of solution/compromise by then. afterwards it is unlikely you will hear from me again untill our actual court date, and i urge you yet again to work With me on this problem as i would be forced to persue further damages for the neccesities of me traveling to your county court, accomadations, and transportation.

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 4:20 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
in the interest of time and not playing email tag once a week; are you willing to persue alternative solutions to our problem or are you firm in your stance of "when i sell the snakes youll get your $750 back"...ive offered numerous options and im open to suggestions, however i have every intention of filing the paperwork to proceed with this by other means...i need some kind of effort from you to resolve this, once i proceed with the other action its all but irreversable.

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 3:48 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
i dont understand, claiming you can only check email once a week is rediculous. it takes 5 minutes of your day to check emails and respond, if your going to conduct business via email then a little effort on your part would seem prudent. please read my emails you missed the part where the delays in payment were due entirely to your lack of even minimal attempts at communication... the fact that you didnt have paperwork for these hets meant that this was an agreement build largely on trust, and your unprofessional approach with communicating with me and then totally falling off the map when you assured me you were completing the form we discussed made me question that trust and t is no longer there, so these 'hets' do me little good now, also youll find it extremely difficult to sell these snakes without the paperwork, which is why its absurd for me to wait for you to sell them, especially given that you have negative feedback againt you floating around on the web, i myself have issued no such feedback and would prefer now to if we can figure this out...you mentioned having a numerous other snakes but now that im trying to reach some solution with you theyve all but dissapeared? what was the point of offering me the mojave female/enchi male/pastel female ect if you werent sincere about the offers? ive offered a great number of alternatives, your solution is not acceptable. my lawyer assures me that the nature of our verbal agreement, based on a Tentative date that you felt no need to define or even expidite and if anything delayed with your gaps in communication, and made stronger by the fact that its all here in emails, that i am in no way obligated to wait for you to make a sale to recieve my refund. also you are yet to offer a solution to the $250 "having to go towards another snake", simply making claim to it based on your terms doesnt fly. get back to me ASAP and let me know what is going on in regards to other snakes you may have ect...or at least consider making small payments towards the balance you owe me, im obviously flexible and want this over with. get back to me and resolve this TODAY.

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 3:30 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
"is just not acceptable to me"
Not acceptable to me is the broken payment plan that you agreed to, and you broke it AFTER the time frame in which the full balance was due and to be paid. I was more then lenient about you missing payments or making half payments on numerous occasions.
The amount of time that I have to check emails daily is nonexistent, I can only check it maybe once or twice a week.
Like I said I am not happy about this either on your end, the snakes are still available and if you pay for them then they are still yours, if not then I will refund you back the money once they sell to another party. That is what is being done on my part, they are still available and healthy. I had to wait for months for you to NOT live up to your word and have had to spend extra time and money on housing and feeding them as well.




Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 23:29:42 -0800
Subject: Re:
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]


im a little astounded that you still do not see a need to communicate with me promptly given the level that this situation has elevated to...i can only assume you still do not take me seriously or i am apparently not a priority to you? its takes all of 3-5 minutes to check your email and respond. once again urge you to resolve this problem before im forced to take it into the legal arena, as i mentioned this would entail costs in time and money on both our parts

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:54 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
also, though irrelivant at this point, the reason for my pause in payment(s) was your mysterious 1-2 weeks gaps in communication most notably after assuring me the paperwork I sent you would be completeted and returned by a certain monday at the latest, the next I heard from you was over 2 weeks from that time...I am also not the first to have complaints about your significant lack of communication, unfortunently these were under the heading of Shannon G. and so were not accessible to me prior to our arangement. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192023&highlight=Shannon

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:45 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
Your lack of communication alone is reprehensible. you stated that you "had no intentions of keeping my money if i was unable or chose not to complete the agreement" and yet you no longer have MY money...there was Never any agreement that my money being refunded was contingent on the sale of the snakes. I welcome you to read back through the emails. I will also not be relinquishing the $250 to you as you clearly stated it would need to be applied to another snake, which you have not made accesible to me... Ive been more than flexible given the situation, please read through my many unanswered recent emails to you suggesting ways to resolve this. Im assuming you have spent all of the balance which is why I was more than open to other options including similar value and some type of payments back to me, but you have been completely out of contact with me leaving me with few alternatives than some other action. My earlier suggestions still stand as Im fairly sure my money is no longer in your possession, however I am firm on my decision to take action if you dont make some attempt to begin rectifying this situation in the alotted time I have mentioned (5 days). It is also not my intent to target your wife, however throughout this affair I have been in communication with both of you, also others I have talked to have told me they were dealing with a "Shannon G" and so I will need to name you both when filing. ALL my earlier stated options remain open and I am open to suggestions on your behalf, however simply waiting for when/IF the said snakes sell to get back my money, and a portion at that, is just not acceptable to me. I would prefer to handle this in another manner as it would incur a deal of time and money on both of us but at the moment you are giving me no other avenues.

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 2:52 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Let's just get a few things straight here.
1) The snakes are still here and available and you are welcome to pay for them and then they are yours.
2) You could not pay for the snakes in full so I agreed to your terms of a payment plan on the snakes of $200.00 per week to be completed by early October.
3) YOU failed to complete YOUR proposed arrangement and complete YOUR end of the transaction.
4) I have not denied you your funds as was part of the arrangement and you will receive your funds of $750.00 ($1000.00 minus $250.00 that YOU agreed to) but the snakes must sell first and they have not yet. You will receive your money back as soon as they sell.
5) Nothing has changed on my end and am still keeping my word on my part of the transaction.
6) I had a few offers of payment in full for that pair when I first put them up for sale but I went with you since you were first to reply. I have tried to contact all the individuals who were interested in them since you have told me that you are unwilling to complete your end of the transaction but have since lost interest in them. Now I must put them back up for sale.

These are the facts.

Like I said pay for the snakes and they are yours. If you do not pay for the snakes your money will be refunded back to you as soon as the snakes sell.

Also cease all contact with my wife Shannon.











Reply Forward

RyanE Leademalso, i believe your claims of working on selling the hets and selling your '...
6:53 PM (1 hour ago)

RyanE LeademLoading...6:53 PM (1 hour ago)


Reply |RyanE Leadem to eben
show details 6:53 PM (1 hour ago)

also, i believe your claims of working on selling the hets and selling your 'collection' are false as i have offered you multiple times to resolve this with an exchange for other animals...where are you "putting most of your collection up for sale"? as i moniter most of the reptile sales/classfieds sites, certianly theres nothing new from you on kingsnake...you should also know that telling me that im dealing exclusively with you and not your wife when the animals were originally listed for sale by a 'Shannon G' is fraudulent in itself... why are you making this so incredibly complex if you do indeed have other means of resolving this as you claim to...??? is the $ really worth that much to you or are you truly financially unable to make good on your word as agreed in our terms?
- Show quoted text -


On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 6:41 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
WOW...you still arent getting that Im trying to handle this civily and DO NOT wish to make this a legal issue, your leaving me NO alternatives...I am yet to file any paperwork, i was firm on the date yet have tried to be even more flexible to give you a chance to make this right, feel free to send me such a list if you truly want to resolve this, i said i would wait untill this monday which is tomorrow and i still will if you have ANY interest in working this out, though judging by this response you do not. should i not hear back from you i suppose youl be recieving a letter from your county court system, i myself am not familiar with the process, my lawyer has prepared the neccisary documents for me to fill out and agencies to contact ect... and dont try to turn this on me when im the one who wishes to resolve this... breaking federal law would be if its found that your dealings with me have been fraudulent yet you cashed my federally issued postal money orders which were sent through the us postal service... as usuall your lack of communication is insulting at best and shows me how seriously (or lack therof) you consider this situation, your right save your explanations if you like, maybe you dont have interent or your own computer or maybe your just the bussiest man on earth, either way its probably something you should have thought of before beggining bussiness dealings via the internet and email.

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 5:49 AM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Since you already began the paperwork then I guess we will just pursue this the legal way then. I have worked the local civil courts for a decade now so I am fully aware of how to handle a civil complaint.
Also you said in an email sent on Wednesday If I didn't respond by Monday you would start whatever it is that you are claiming to plan to start, yet you also sent an email on that same day claiming that it had "begun". So when I get a copy of the civil complaint that you filed it will in fact have the filing date of November 24, 2010.
I would hope that you aren't using the threat of a lawsuit to try to harass or intimidate me as that would be breaking a federal law.

I was actually putting most of my snake collection up for sale today and was going to send you the list to see if there was anything on there you wanted.
I guess i will just spend that free time I had preparing my counter claim then since that is the route you obviously want to go.
Also I do not need to explain to you at all why I only have so much time to check my personal emails.

Good luck





Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 01:57:36 -0800
Subject: Re:
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

*begun

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 1:57 AM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
pls answer my question below, i have the begin the processes of persuing this legally, i will hold off on sending out the paperwork untill monday in hopes youve offered me some time of solution/compromise by then. afterwards it is unlikely you will hear from me again untill our actual court date, and i urge you yet again to work With me on this problem as i would be forced to persue further damages for the neccesities of me traveling to your county court, accomadations, and transportation.

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 4:20 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
in the interest of time and not playing email tag once a week; are you willing to persue alternative solutions to our problem or are you firm in your stance of "when i sell the snakes youll get your $750 back"...ive offered numerous options and im open to suggestions, however i have every intention of filing the paperwork to proceed with this by other means...i need some kind of effort from you to resolve this, once i proceed with the other action its all but irreversable.

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 3:48 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
i dont understand, claiming you can only check email once a week is rediculous. it takes 5 minutes of your day to check emails and respond, if your going to conduct business via email then a little effort on your part would seem prudent. please read my emails you missed the part where the delays in payment were due entirely to your lack of even minimal attempts at communication... the fact that you didnt have paperwork for these hets meant that this was an agreement build largely on trust, and your unprofessional approach with communicating with me and then totally falling off the map when you assured me you were completing the form we discussed made me question that trust and t is no longer there, so these 'hets' do me little good now, also youll find it extremely difficult to sell these snakes without the paperwork, which is why its absurd for me to wait for you to sell them, especially given that you have negative feedback againt you floating around on the web, i myself have issued no such feedback and would prefer now to if we can figure this out...you mentioned having a numerous other snakes but now that im trying to reach some solution with you theyve all but dissapeared? what was the point of offering me the mojave female/enchi male/pastel female ect if you werent sincere about the offers? ive offered a great number of alternatives, your solution is not acceptable. my lawyer assures me that the nature of our verbal agreement, based on a Tentative date that you felt no need to define or even expidite and if anything delayed with your gaps in communication, and made stronger by the fact that its all here in emails, that i am in no way obligated to wait for you to make a sale to recieve my refund. also you are yet to offer a solution to the $250 "having to go towards another snake", simply making claim to it based on your terms doesnt fly. get back to me ASAP and let me know what is going on in regards to other snakes you may have ect...or at least consider making small payments towards the balance you owe me, im obviously flexible and want this over with. get back to me and resolve this TODAY.

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 3:30 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
"is just not acceptable to me"
Not acceptable to me is the broken payment plan that you agreed to, and you broke it AFTER the time frame in which the full balance was due and to be paid. I was more then lenient about you missing payments or making half payments on numerous occasions.
The amount of time that I have to check emails daily is nonexistent, I can only check it maybe once or twice a week.
Like I said I am not happy about this either on your end, the snakes are still available and if you pay for them then they are still yours, if not then I will refund you back the money once they sell to another party. That is what is being done on my part, they are still available and healthy. I had to wait for months for you to NOT live up to your word and have had to spend extra time and money on housing and feeding them as well.




Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 23:29:42 -0800
Subject: Re:
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]


im a little astounded that you still do not see a need to communicate with me promptly given the level that this situation has elevated to...i can only assume you still do not take me seriously or i am apparently not a priority to you? its takes all of 3-5 minutes to check your email and respond. once again urge you to resolve this problem before im forced to take it into the legal arena, as i mentioned this would entail costs in time and money on both our parts

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:54 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
also, though irrelivant at this point, the reason for my pause in payment(s) was your mysterious 1-2 weeks gaps in communication most notably after assuring me the paperwork I sent you would be completeted and returned by a certain monday at the latest, the next I heard from you was over 2 weeks from that time...I am also not the first to have complaints about your significant lack of communication, unfortunently these were under the heading of Shannon G. and so were not accessible to me prior to our arangement. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192023&highlight=Shannon

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:45 PM, RyanE Leadem <[email protected]> wrote:
Your lack of communication alone is reprehensible. you stated that you "had no intentions of keeping my money if i was unable or chose not to complete the agreement" and yet you no longer have MY money...there was Never any agreement that my money being refunded was contingent on the sale of the snakes. I welcome you to read back through the emails. I will also not be relinquishing the $250 to you as you clearly stated it would need to be applied to another snake, which you have not made accesible to me... Ive been more than flexible given the situation, please read through my many unanswered recent emails to you suggesting ways to resolve this. Im assuming you have spent all of the balance which is why I was more than open to other options including similar value and some type of payments back to me, but you have been completely out of contact with me leaving me with few alternatives than some other action. My earlier suggestions still stand as Im fairly sure my money is no longer in your possession, however I am firm on my decision to take action if you dont make some attempt to begin rectifying this situation in the alotted time I have mentioned (5 days). It is also not my intent to target your wife, however throughout this affair I have been in communication with both of you, also others I have talked to have told me they were dealing with a "Shannon G" and so I will need to name you both when filing. ALL my earlier stated options remain open and I am open to suggestions on your behalf, however simply waiting for when/IF the said snakes sell to get back my money, and a portion at that, is just not acceptable to me. I would prefer to handle this in another manner as it would incur a deal of time and money on both of us but at the moment you are giving me no other avenues.

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 2:52 PM, eben horn <[email protected]> wrote:
Let's just get a few things straight here.
1) The snakes are still here and available and you are welcome to pay for them and then they are yours.
2) You could not pay for the snakes in full so I agreed to your terms of a payment plan on the snakes of $200.00 per week to be completed by early October.
3) YOU failed to complete YOUR proposed arrangement and complete YOUR end of the transaction.
4) I have not denied you your funds as was part of the arrangement and you will receive your funds of $750.00 ($1000.00 minus $250.00 that YOU agreed to) but the snakes must sell first and they have not yet. You will receive your money back as soon as they sell.
5) Nothing has changed on my end and am still keeping my word on my part of the transaction.
6) I had a few offers of payment in full for that pair when I first put them up for sale but I went with you since you were first to reply. I have tried to contact all the individuals who were interested in them since you have told me that you are unwilling to complete your end of the transaction but have since lost interest in them. Now I must put them back up for sale.

These are the facts.

Like I said pay for the snakes and they are yours. If you do not pay for the snakes your money will be refunded back to you as soon as the snakes sell.

Also cease all contact with my wife Shannon.












Reply Forward


Reply |RyanE Leadem to eben
show details 7:00 PM (1 hour ago)

just reviewed our emails...this situation has been in limbo for over a month now...in such time youve made no attempt to return my money of any sincere attempt to offer me something of equal value. i feel ive been incredibly flexible in working something out from you but its like talking to a wall the once a week or two i do hear from you. it will be with regret that i make this a legal matter as i dont wish the hassle or complexity of the situation on you, myself, or anyone. i remain hopeful that youl contact me ASAP and somehow come through on your end as i would like nothing more to see something taking in this in the right direction, but as ive mentioned this has been over a month now and im feeling pretty helpless and hopeless for any resolution here.
- Show quoted text -
 
ok so i feel like ive been painfully polite and flexible with this whole fiasco, my last remaining alternative is legal action...

i make this post now to warn others, as well as to inquire if anyone has had dealings with this/THESE individuals...i would also like any advice weather legal or otherwise from the community... THANKYOU
 
sorry so rediculously lengthy i tried to cut it down to the more important things with the emals but somehow posted the whole dam thread in post #2
 
also, the support staff of kingsnake.com was kind enough to provide me with this copy of the original ad...notice the Shannon G. who Walter Glick recently told me 'had nothing to do with it and to stop trying to contact' I also at this time only now noticed the so recent date she had registered, yet another red flag...

phclassifieds to me
show details Nov 19 (9 days ago)

Is it this one?
Pairs and groups
Cleveland, Oh
Posted by Shannon G. (Contact Me!) on July 18, 2010 at 09:11:57
Registered PetHobbyist User since 2010-02-23


1.1 100% Het Lavender Albinos 08's F1624g/M970g - $2000.00 pair (no lone female) $500.00 for the lone male
1.1 Cinnamons 09's F237g/M191 - $500.00 pair (no lone female) $200.00 for the lone male
1.0 G-Stripe 06 M1921g
0.6 100% het G-Stripe 09's 978/953/832/744/506/373
G-Stripe group - $3000.00 OBRO - will sell individual females here but price would be size dependant
1.0 Granite Yellow Belly 06 799g - $600.00
1.0 Yellow Belly 07 1105g - $350.00
0.1 Yellow Belly 06 1724g $1100.00 w/granite YB $900.00 w/reg YB (no lone female here)

Prices do not include shipping thru UPS, please email zip for a quote (shipping to a bussiness is cheaper)
I accept PayPal, Money orders, checks and cash (I would not suggest sending cash through the mail though)
No trades on these guys
Thanks
 
oops forgot AKA only recently found this out Shannon HENSLEY.

there it is thats all the info i have at the moment...ill post more as things progress...

does anyone have any more info on the characters? did anyone purchase snakes succsessfully through them??? thx for any responses/info/advice.
 
WOW im reading these posts and i dont know how/why it got so jumbbled up repeating emails ect... ok ill try to sum it up and ill post support emails if anyone has any questions...

began a payment plan with these characters...massive lack of communication...MIA for weeks after assureing me that certain paperwork would be completed and returned to me...blaming me for delays in payment due to said lack of communication...spend the $ that was supposed to be completely refundable with no questions asked and now claim i cant get it back unelss they sell the snakes...(never in our agreement) , there also trying to withhold the downpayment which was supposed to me appliable to another snake without offering me an alternative...a few halfhearted attemptes at resitution from other snakes they claimed they owned but never materialized when i showed interest...and thats about where were at now...hes spent the $1000 ive sent him and after months shows NO sign of an attempt to return the money to me or offer me ANY resolution of which ive offered dozens and been totally flexible about.
 
sorry i realize the first 2 posts are fairly unreable i dont know why it posted like that, please read post number 4 it more or less summarized where were at now with this most recent emails...
 
Well I hope I didnt miss something in all that. I noticed there were a LOT of triple and quadruple postings of the same emails/replies so I skipped through some of it.

Sounds fairly cut and dry to me. He owes you all of the money you paid him, minus the $250 deposit. That you should lose (IMO) because you didnt hold up your end of it (whatever the reasoning).

The fact that he's waiting to refund the money until he sells them to someone else is unbelievable. He owes it to you and he owes it to you yesterday, not when he gets around to selling the hets. At no point should a dime of the money you sent be spent until the deal is 100% complete.

My only advice, since I know nothing about the law and what you can do about it legally, is to never do payment plans. I wont do them, and I never offer them...
 
the terms of our arangment called for the $250 to be non refundable but applicable to another purchase...i told him i would settle for about anything..supplies...whatever...he said he had a male enchi and i offered him more than a fair price also offering to add cash...he didnt follow up aka the snake dissapeared. :shrug01:
 
If you havent already, you should inform him of this thread so if he does have anything to say about it he can come say it here.
 
thx i discovered that same thread late into this fiasco and even bought it to his/her attention to emphasize my point that his lack of communication is neglectful to the point of being insulting...im really bummed out things have gotten to this point...hes offered me 'other snakes' at one point a mojave female and most recently as seen in post 4 he claims he "was just about to send me his list of available animals"... but its all the same time stalling run around hes been giving me for 2 months...when it comes down to it he falls back to the "well ill pay you back your money when i sell them" which i doubt hell ever do without papers as i now understand are so crucial. hes also a master of completely ignoring any questions i ask him and any pertinent information and going off on his own tangents... here is a collection of his reasons for lack of communication for weeks at a time and this was DURING the payment plan before i even called it off. now im lucky to hear from him once every 2 weeks and then only after sending him a nondescript letter in the mail...ive requested a phone number multiple times to no avail (gos with the whole ignoring questions) so its not as if i havent been open to other forms of communication. i think at this point hes under the impression that if he takes a few weeks between responses and drags this thing out itl all go away...

heres the reasons hes given me, ok MAYBE hes a horribly misfortunate guy but ive seen wayyy to many scammers in these BOI threads with identical explanations to not take them with a XXLG grain of salt, and furthermore this is BUSINESS...his PERSONAL life should not mean that he can disregard me completely...

1. eben horn to me
show details Sep 20

Sorry I did not check my email until today, step son was deathly ill (coughing up blood and horrible throat ulcers) and the wife broke her foot all in the last 4 days.
I work for a law firm so I should be able to find a notary around here somewhere.

2.eben horn to me
show details Oct 14

I have not had a chance to read it yet, I have this weekend to myself (family going out of town). I will read it this weekend and let you know when I get it out, hopefully Monday or Tuesday.




Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 00:09:23 -0700
- Show quoted text -

3.this ones my next communication from him since #2 and only have sending him an express letter telling him that this things off and the communication gaps are way out of hand...

eben horn to me
show details Nov 1

Get out of hand? I have not had a chance to check my email in over a week, I had a death in the family that had me out of town for a while. No one is avoiding you, why are you not able to complete the transaction?



Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:42:04 -0700

4. "
I was not avoiding you or anyone and have always gotten back to everyone who emails me as soon as I can, it has just been a rough few weeks for the family. Not to mention our furnace crapped out last night.
If it wasn't for bad luck we'd have no luck at all, did I mention every single one of my clutches from last year went bad? First time ever having a bad clutch and we had 7 of them go bad, only thing different was i tried some "new" containers, they obviously wont be used again.
Let me know"

5. ok this is after another huge gap in time in which i had to send yet another letter this time addressed to Shannon G., here he has the nerve to accuse me of not making prompt enough payments...im sorry im not making payments to somone who completely blows me off for weeks at a time when i have a question or hes agreed to send me some papperwork ive requested...:eek:

eben horn to me
show details Nov 18 (10 days ago)

Let's just get a few things straight here.
1) The snakes are still here and available and you are welcome to pay for them and then they are yours.
2) You could not pay for the snakes in full so I agreed to your terms of a payment plan on the snakes of $200.00 per week to be completed by early October.
3) YOU failed to complete YOUR proposed arrangement and complete YOUR end of the transaction.
4) I have not denied you your funds as was part of the arrangement and you will receive your funds of $750.00 ($1000.00 minus $250.00 that YOU agreed to) but the snakes must sell first and they have not yet. You will receive your money back as soon as they sell.
5) Nothing has changed on my end and am still keeping my word on my part of the transaction.
6) I had a few offers of payment in full for that pair when I first put them up for sale but I went with you since you were first to reply. I have tried to contact all the individuals who were interested in them since you have told me that you are unwilling to complete your end of the transaction but have since lost interest in them. Now I must put them back up for sale.

These are the facts.

Like I said pay for the snakes and they are yours. If you do not pay for the snakes your money will be refunded back to you as soon as the snakes sell.

Also cease all contact with my wife Shannon.

^and do you notice im supposed to 'cease contact' with Shannon when the original ad was listed under a Shannon G.!?!?


6. "The amount of time that I have to check emails daily is nonexistent, I can only check it maybe once or twice a week.
Like I said I am not happy about this either on your end, the snakes are still available and if you pay for them then they are still yours, if not then I will refund you back the money once they sell to another party. That is what is being done on my part, they are still available and healthy. I had to wait for months for you to NOT live up to your word and have had to spend extra time and money on housing and feeding them as well."


7. and heres the last one where after mentioning getting the neccisary pappers together to persue this legally under the guidance of my family friend lawyer he actually says im breaking the law by threatening him legaly...hes actually complaining that i have hesitated past my initial declaration to take action...WOW...im trying to give him time to make it right but im so over this...

eben horn to me
show details 5:49 AM (19 hours ago)

Since you already began the paperwork then I guess we will just pursue this the legal way then. I have worked the local civil courts for a decade now so I am fully aware of how to handle a civil complaint.
Also you said in an email sent on Wednesday If I didn't respond by Monday you would start whatever it is that you are claiming to plan to start, yet you also sent an email on that same day claiming that it had "begun". So when I get a copy of the civil complaint that you filed it will in fact have the filing date of November 24, 2010.
I would hope that you aren't using the threat of a lawsuit to try to harass or intimidate me as that would be breaking a federal law.

I was actually putting most of my snake collection up for sale today and was going to send you the list to see if there was anything on there you wanted.
I guess i will just spend that free time I had preparing my counter claim then since that is the route you obviously want to go.
Also I do not need to explain to you at all why I only have so much time to check my personal emails.

Good luck





Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 01:57:36 -0800

^good luck!?!? really? good luck? what an @shole...
 
update: to my suprise Walter 'Eben' Horn came through with an alternative snake last week, it was shipped successfully and despite a little retained shed she cleaned up nicely and sexed female as described. despite our issues, and although i personally wouldnt do bussiness with him/her again, i feel the need to point out that were he/she truly 'bad' its unlikely we would have ever come to a solution and i do respect his recent effort late though it was to make things right. i am satisfied with the compromise we reached and therefore will fold no grudge against him/her.
 
Back
Top