• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

She Ain't Afraid of No Ghost!!!

Matt2979

My dawg has the bluuues.
Joined
Jun 27, 2009
Messages
3,599
Reaction score
328
Points
0
Age
57
Location
Kennesaw, GA
Not the best pic of a lock, but exciting for only having been together for less than 12 hours!!! :D

Come on Pastave Ghosts!!! (Female pastel het ghost is going into shed. She's normally almost "neon" yellow.)
 

Attachments

  • 100_5446.jpg
    100_5446.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 142
Sweet! Good lock (luck). Great looking male too.

Thanks, Robert!! I just went back and checked on them. This is a better pic...despite how badly they trashed their tub since I paired them!! :ack2:
 

Attachments

  • 100_5449.jpg
    100_5449.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 165
I mean that is a GHOST! Ghosty-ghost! Yep, my snakes trash their cage rolling around in the hay so to speak.
 
I mean that is a GHOST! Ghosty-ghost! Yep, my snakes trash their cage rolling around in the hay so to speak.

I definitely think he's a good looking hypo mojo! He's my only proven breeder male this season so I hope he pulls his weight!!!! lol

Looking good! Best of luck on that pairing.

Regards,

B

Thanks, Brian!! I'm definitely hoping for a pastave ghost!!

Awesome Matt! Best of luck...I need some good odds for the same pairing.

Thanks, Robert!! Best of luck to you, too!!

Looks good, congrats on the lock!

Thanks, Jonas!! This is the 2nd girl that he's locked with so far this season. If nothing else, he should have have over the next several months!! ;)
 
Awesome Matt, I LOVE GHOSTS! In every shape, color, and pattern lol

Thanks, Dustin!! Hopefully I have a few ghosts, of a few colors, this season! ;)

Woooohoooo!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks, Kelly!! I'm stoked at having a few chances at multi-co dom ghosts this season!

Nice. Good luck with them.

Thanks, Donnie!!

Very nice Matt, Good luck and hopefully you hit your pastave ghost... :thumbsup:

Thanks, Patrick!! I hope so, too!! :yesnod:
 
Back
Top