• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! Shinisaurus Crocodilirus

Justin Munsterman

New member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
I have a beautiful sub adult Shinisaurus up for grabs. I'm am 99% positive she is a female but I can't guarantee it 100%. I popped this animal myself and got no Hemipenes from it and all physical characteristics look female. She has incredible color and calm demeanor. Feeding great on anythings offered including crickets, Dubias, banana roaches and canned snails. She is about 12" in total length.

Asking $1100 shipped

Please PM or email me with any questions or requests for more pictures/ information.

Justin Munsterman
Higher Ground Herptological

[email protected]

Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • 20160904_114155(0).jpg
    20160904_114155(0).jpg
    417 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:
Back
Top