• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Shipping Weather Sale!

sammixtastic

New member
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
327
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Lusby, MD, United States
I have a bunch babies for sale.
Located in Mechanicsville, MD or shipping available, flat fate $50
If you have any questions you can message me on here or e-mail me (Quicker) at [email protected]


This is just a few of what I have available, you can see the rest on my facebook page here! ---> https://www.facebook.com/StickyClawGeckos?ref=bookmarks

I am willing to do trades-I am mainly looking for full pinstripes & reds. You must have a bio or references :)

Timon
Hatched 6/18/2014
Unsexed
$75
timon.jpg

Scar
Hatch Date: 7/16/14
Unsexed
$95
Scar.jpg

Sarabi
Hatch Date: 8/23/14
Unsexed
$75
sarabi.jpg

River Song
From Peace of Gecko
9 grams
No pores seen
$125
riversong.jpg
 
Back
Top