• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Shovel Nose Snakes

DPalmer74

New member
Joined
May 11, 2015
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
New York, New York
Hello,
Im selling this killer trio of Western Shovel Nose Snakes. They have been breeding on a daily basis. They chow down on small crickets and meal worms. Very easy to keep and a 10 gallon tank will house them comfortably.
I am asking $150.00 for the trio or add an additional $50.00 for shipping if needed.
Payment : Cash or Wal-Mart moneygram only. No PayPal or bank checks!!! Thank you...

Pm me of interested. Please do not reply on this thread. Thank you...

****SOLD****
 

Attachments

  • download_20150615_121112.jpg
    download_20150615_121112.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 1,893
Last edited:
Hello ,
I've had them for 3 months . I have witnessed copulation on several occasions . They are housed in a 10 gal tank with pieces of cork bark for shelter .
 
I'm really hoping to get some of these in a few months. They're so cool. If you get anymore or know someone who is selling them I'd love to look into purchasing some.
 
Back
Top