• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SHTB 55g female

Gregg M

Hognose Breeder
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
1,505
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
51
Location
Staten Island NY
This is going to be one of my main females this fall.... Hope you like the pic.....

2718.JPG
 
I like her! She seems to have a real dark orange color and is a SHB to boot. Nice…
 
Wow Gregg, she is beautiful, she should produce some real nice babies.

Good Luck with her!
 
Thanks For the comments everyone..... Chad, She is 100% Urban Gecko..... Great genetics..... I just want to get some more carrot on the tails..... I have the perfect male for the job...... He is also UG....... Its the one I pictured in the carrot tail thread in the leo forum......

LOL Michael, how cool would that be........
 
Back
Top