• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SHTCT ALBINO (sunglow)

Gregg M

Hognose Breeder
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
1,505
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
51
Location
Staten Island NY
She is developing quite nicely...... One more tiny little white spot needs to go..... Its only taking up about two scales now..... It should be gone in the next couple of sheds.... She is already close to 40g......

Thanks for looking.....

2717.JPG
 
WOW!!!!!

She’s amazing! See that pretty penny is turning into a pretty gecko. :) Are you going to breed her with another hybino?
 
I do not have a male hybino to breed her to...... I will either buy one or breed her to one of my SHTCT males...... I will have a bunch of hets to breed next year..... Thanks for the comments Cody....
 
Well, working with hets is a lot more fun and cheaper than the alternative. Good luck with the project…
 
The urban line is always amazing. Too bad you couldn't get a het male from Ray Hine.. wouldnt that be an amazing cross... I guess it may loose value being an urban stock cross but the results would be amazing.

Keep us updated ;)
 
Awsome leo bet you cant wait to see what she throws reguardless of what you breed her to. Ray does have some nice Hybinos for great prices to but the shipping is like $300+ dollars plus I think you need an importing exporting license. He had some Hybinos for like hunderd and seventy something dollars. Let us know how her offspring looks. It has awsome colors and I love the shots that show the eyes of the leo.
 
Thanks guys...... The Urban line seems to grow pretty fast too..... All of my urban geckos eat anything I put infront of them..... They never even needed any time to adjust to their new homes...... Just about all of them were eating the same day they arrived.....
 
Back
Top