• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Inquiry sixgunsun1177

Tom, why would you send 200$ as a test instead of 1$. If you're ok with potentially losing 200$ what would be the difference between sending that and the full amount as either way there would be steps required to recoup the lost funds?
 
Payment

Good points. I will make sure that I send the full amount next time instead of a smaller amount. I thought that I would rather have a smaller amount sent to the wrong account waiting to come back than the full $800.00. This is a problem that I have never had before with the seller being so anxious for payment, questions about the account the money was going into, and no response from the seller to my contacts. When I made the $200.00 payment I said if you get this let me know and I will send the rest right out, which I did. After I made the full payment, two days after our initial contact, he would not respond to my calls, emails, and texts. The $800.00 payment had been made for all I knew. I did not realize it was held up as an an echeck.. I did not open a bad guy thread, I just wanted to know if anyone else knew anything about the seller since he would not respond. Perfectly normal if you were the buyer.
 
Back
Top