• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLOMON WATER MONITOR

Eurosport

New member
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Springfield, Il
I have had this unsexed monitor for approx 2 years. I am moving and will not have room for several of my reptiles. He is an excellent eater, eating hopper size mice. I have never handled him much but when I do, he never has bitten. He is 2 1/2 years old and healthy. I am asking $150 plus shipping.
 

Attachments

  • solohead.jpg
    solohead.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 543
  • solorock.jpg
    solorock.jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 509
Back
Top