• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Some SHTCTs.....

Gregg M

Hognose Breeder
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
1,505
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
51
Location
Staten Island NY
1450.jpg
 
Outstanding Greg! Really like that TAng Baldy in the back! Keep us posted.
 
Hi Gregg,

Those two are really nice. Have you posted this pic before, it looks familiar? Also, they're from The Urban Gecko, right?

Very Nice,
Matt
 
Real Nice!

Those are beautiful geckos!

But, are they really considered Carrot Tails? There is some orange but I thought there should be more to be considered a "Carrot Tail"? Just an observasion, if I am wrong I apologize.

Thanks
 
USA Geckos, You are correct..... The one in front MAY not be considered a carrot tail..... I feel there is enough now to be considered a carrot tail..... About 20%..... Maybe not when the pic was taken.... The one in the back is a true carrot tail..... Like 40%...... Trust me dude I hate nothing more than when people misrepresent their animals.....LOL I will post updated pics as soon as I get around to it..... Thanks for all the compiments everyone....
 
Back
Top