• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Spider 66% het pied Male

JayBoa1372

New member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
121
Reaction score
13
Points
0
Location
Catasauqua, Pa, United States
I am offering up for sale a 2013 male Spider 66% het pied.

He is feeding great on F/T Rat Pups/Weanlings and has a great attitude.

I am asking 100$ plus shipping.

I will accept trades for frozen rodents or Blood pythons.

I can be reached at 646-359-9202 for pictures or any information.

Sorry for the inconvenience but I am posting from my phone and can not post pictures up from it.

Thank you in advanced,

Julian Gonzalez
 
Back
Top