• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Springtails from joshsfrogs

tkurt

New member
Joined
May 11, 2015
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
newark DE
Hey guys,
So I purchased a 32 oz container of springtails, and in the paper work it explains that you can't really see them and whatnot and it instructs me to take the lid off to give fresh air and to throw in a few grains of white rice which I did. My question is I followed the instructions and still don't see any at all in the culture. Should I just mix the culture in with the soil or wait till I see some. I know they're really small and white, but I don't see anything. If I listen closely I can hear the charcoal move a tiny bit so I am assuming there is something in there lol
Thanks for the imput



Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
 
Yea I'm about to just throw the culture away. It's Been a while now and I don't see anything at all, I know their small but there isn't anything in there

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top