• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Starting a Bloody Project

Joined
Apr 14, 2016
Messages
62
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Grovetown Georgia
So I am going to start working with the blood gene, I have recently bought a Male het blood pos het type 2 anery and a female hypo blood poss het type 2 anery. My question for the people of faunaclassifieds is this "what gene would you add to this project and do you have any pictures of the blood with whatever gene you recommend?" I do plan to add either Kahl or sharp in the future!
 
Good luck with the new additions. As far as what I'd add to the mix, I'd go with paradigms and jungles. I don't have any pictures to add to the conversation though.
 
I actually was out of keeping boas for several years (gave away and sold my animals off after a bad breeding year made it hard to enjoy keeping) only started back keeping again minimally over the past 2 years. My current boas are 1.1 Sonorans that are poss het leopard, 1. Sharp albino poss het anery and .1 Jungle Arabesque poss het paradigm. I have a handful of others I intend to add eventually though.
 
Sounds solid, I like how the leopard sanorans look, I have 1. leopard sanoran het albino and .1 sanoran DH for leopard and albino. Just rescued a male Hog that has been rubbing his nose and hopefully will be adding a female for him and last the blood project I will be getting into!
 
Back
Top