• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Stratch-n-Dent and Used Cage Sale

coldbloodedcages

New member
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
241
Reaction score
11
Points
0
Location
Midland, VA
I have a few cages that are used and a few that have cosmetic damage. I can deliver these to the Steel City Reptile Show this weekend.

48"Lx24"Dx24"T Galaxy Black $125/ea - 1 available - I can install a Fluorescent fixture and heat fixture in this cage for $40

30"Lx20"Dx30"H Galaxy Black $150/ea - 2 available
Fluorescent and heat fixtures installed

24"Lx16"Dx24"H Galaxy Black $75/ea - SOLD
Fluorescent and heat fixtures installed

48"Lx24"Dx48"H Galaxy black $200/ea - SOLD
Fluorescent and (2) heat fixtures installed

48"Lx24"Dx24"H White Edge Banded Melamine $100/ea - SOLD

Thanks,

Brendan

www.ColdBloodedSupply.com
 

Attachments

  • DSC00465.JPG
    DSC00465.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 906
  • cage.jpg
    cage.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 913
Last edited:
Hi,
Am interested in the 48"Lx24"Dx48"H Galaxy black $200/ea - 1 available
Fluorescent and (2) heat fixtures installed

is it still available ?
Thanks
Chris
 
I'm interested in the first one and one of the second ones, do you go to the other Pa shows? Reading is in a few weeks then hamburg. I won't be abel to attend the philly show.
 
I have updated the ad to show what is still available. Sorry for the late response. I was not subscribed to my own thread. Send me a email for the quickest response [email protected]. I can bring any of these to the Steel City Reptile Expo this weekend or the Reading Super Expo the following weekend.
 
il take the 48"Lx24"Dx24"T Galaxy Black $125, dont worry about light or heat

im also interested in the 30"Lx20"Dx30"H Galaxy Black $150, but not sure if i need it. if you cant sell it i might take one. let me know.
i can meet at the reading show in 2 weeks
 
I have a few cages that are used and a few that have cosmetic damage. I can deliver these to the Steel City Reptile Show this weekend.

48"Lx24"Dx24"T Galaxy Black $125/ea - 1 available - I can install a Fluorescent fixture and heat fixture in this cage for $40

30"Lx20"Dx30"H Galaxy Black $150/ea - 2 available
Fluorescent and heat fixtures installed

24"Lx16"Dx24"H Galaxy Black $75/ea - SOLD
Fluorescent and heat fixtures installed

48"Lx24"Dx48"H Galaxy black $200/ea - SOLD
Fluorescent and (2) heat fixtures installed

48"Lx24"Dx24"H White Edge Banded Melamine $100/ea - SOLD

Thanks,

Brendan

www.ColdBloodedSupply.com

48x48x24 with light fixtures and 30x30x20 are they still available...will you ship if ou still have them and will ship how much or all of it...
 
Back
Top