• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Sunglow looking great

richardhind1972

New member
Joined
Jun 1, 2017
Messages
405
Reaction score
14
Points
0
Location
Derby Derbyshire
When I came back from work tonight my dwarf kahl sunglow was looking nice and pink on her sides so I took a few pics IMG_2142.jpgIMG_2141.jpg


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
 
Looking good! Holding some great color in the saddles!
We don't have 'dwarf's here in the states.
 
Thanks ,
She is a year and half old now and I'm pleased with how much colour she's keeping her dad is a dwarf 3rd generation albino and is 3ft at 7yrs old and her hypo mums not much bigger at the same age .the breeder here has been doing a down size project with them for ten yrs,


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
 
Quite a good looking girl. How big is she? I can definitely see a benefit to making a smaller set of morphs to make housing easier and allow more to be kept easily.
 
Hi Randall
She's approx 2.5ft ,I think it's a good idea too,people have still got this urban legend that boas are some 10ft + monsters,lol
Here's a picture
4f5828aa28b09ae64070fbb72a398f71.png
of her dad


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top