• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Super Hi Colored Eastern Box Turtle Babies!!!

cgmonitors

New member
Joined
Nov 10, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
red bank, new jersey
These are 2026 CB hatched eastern box turtle babies. They are eating cut earth worms and hatchling pellets in water. They are all doing well and are from my super hi colored pen of adults. Looking to get $250 each plus shipping (Flat rate $50 to ship). I will do all five for $1k shipped. Can take more pictures upon request.
PLEASE KNOW YOUR STATE LAWS. I CANNOT AND WILL NOT SHIP THESE TO A STATE THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO BE KEPT IN.

TEXT OR CALLING IS THE BEST OPTION FOR ME 7328030230

I ACCEPT:
PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES: [email protected]
ZELLE: 7328030230
VENMO

I CAN SHIP FEDEX OR UPS OVERNIGHT FOR FLAT RATE $50

NO NJ SALES AS I AM IN NJ UNDER MY NJ PERMIT I CANNOT SELL WITH IN THE STATE!!!!

All Turtles and Tortoises under four inches are sold for scientific, educational or export purposes only.


NO NJ,PA,NY,CT SALES UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PERMITS TO KEEP THEM.


Know your state laws!!!
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2026-09-28 at 2.50.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2026-09-28 at 2.50.27 PM.png
    223.2 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top