• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Tame 2016 Female Rhino Iguana $1,500obo

safari_savvy

New member
Joined
Feb 13, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Saint Petersburg, FL
She has been an animal ambassador for my educational programs for 3 years. She is inquisitive and likes attention. She was produced by Chris Pellecchia. I have her sister and I have a male on the way, I need to make room for the male. Located in Tampa Bay, FL. Serious injuries only, please ask your wife or husband for permission to buy before you contact me. [emoji6]

Feel free to text or call.
727-282-3924
18fb30899884e8f737b939e65733f77c.jpg


Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
 
She has been an animal ambassador for my educational programs for 3 years. She is inquisitive and likes attention. She was produced by Chris Pellecchia. I have her sister and I have a male on the way, I need to make room for the male. Located in Tampa Bay, FL. Serious injuries only, please ask your wife or husband for permission to buy before you contact me. [emoji6]

Feel free to text or call.
727-282-3924
18fb30899884e8f737b939e65733f77c.jpg


Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
She has been sold. Please be careful, scammers are reading post and posting "better deals" on the same or similar animals. 2 people interested in my female almost got scammed when they thought they got an amazing deal on a few 3 yrs old rhinos. This also applies to pricing, people are trying to negotiate using prices quoted by scammers.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top