• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Tarantulas

Sloneski

New member
Joined
Dec 5, 2016
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
45
Location
Marion Ohio
I have some nice tarantulas to trade for higher end balls. I have a b aurotum 5 inch female. 6 inch p Vitatta female. 3 inch I Mira female. 4 unsexed m balfouri between 2.5-3 inches. 5 inch h Mac female. 2 p irminia believe to be a pair 2.5 inches. 2 p Metallica slings. 2 avic purpurea slings. 2 h pulchripes slings. I Mira sling. Hati hati sling. P. Subfusca lowland pair. Female 3.5 inches male 2.5 inches. P. Subfusca highland 2.5 inches looks male. If interested let me know what you have to trade. I’m in ohio so if your from ohio maybe we can meet up.
 
Back
Top