• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Tarzan

crotalusadamanteus

Brother Infidel
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
7,631
Reaction score
483
Points
83
Age
60
Location
FEMA Region IV
Figured everyone is posting Jungles and possibles, and since this guy was at the front of the cage resting his chin on the litter dam and watching me through the glass, I'd grab a couple shots to share.

Anyway, here's Tarzan. DH Lipstick Sunglow poss Jungle I picked up from Katie Mrkvicka.

Thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • DSC_3327.JPG
    DSC_3327.JPG
    164.4 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC_3336.JPG
    DSC_3336.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC_3339.JPG
    DSC_3339.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 112
Thanks for the nice replies.

This will most likely be the lady Sunglow I'll pair him with. I figure her Coral pink ought to go well with what he'll contribute. Should make for some interesting critters.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_3056.JPG
    DSC_3056.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC_3060.JPG
    DSC_3060.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC_3057.JPG
    DSC_3057.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 141
Great looking snakes Rick! Nice steel from Katie! I have seen a large portion of Katies collection, she has some amazing snakes.
 
Great looking snakes Rick! Nice steel from Katie! I have seen a large portion of Katies collection, she has some amazing snakes.

She made me an offer I couldn't refuse. ;)

Thanks for the comps. One of these days I'll get lucky and catch Rosy's pink the way I see it in person. LOL
 
Back
Top