• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Tegu or Savannah

aambumann

New member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
111
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Davenport, Iowa USA
Thinking of getting a larger lizard in the near future, in the research phase at the moment.Want to make an educated decision if this is the direction I want to go. Want to have the knowledge and enclosure well before the lizard. Which one would be a better lizard of this size to start with, I know a lot of it is personal preference. Just looking for some pros and cons from people who have experience with these animals. I have experience with Leos, beardies, and corn snakes. So I do realize it is a bigger commitment for an animal this size. Thanks.
 
Back
Top