• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

testing image upload

WebSlave

The sunset is coming.
Staff member
Staff
Joined
Feb 3, 2002
Messages
20,576
Reaction score
883
Points
113
Location
Crawfordville, FL
Testing....
 

Attachments

  • C5Z_underhood_01.jpg
    C5Z_underhood_01.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 277
And trying an uploaded attachment of a file stored on my server....
 

Attachments

  • c5z_01.jpg
    c5z_01.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 319
Heck, I haven't driven that car in months. Connie and I were away most of the Spring, and it's been raining pretty much every day since we got back at the end of June. I live on a dirt road, which lately has been either muddy, extremely bumpy, or both.

EDIT: Just testing the editing of a previously existing post.
 
Last edited:
Testing time to post this message and attachment.
 

Attachments

  • bamboo_03_2017.jpg
    bamboo_03_2017.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 308
Heck, I haven't driven that car in months. Connie and I were away most of the Spring, and it's been raining pretty much every day since we got back at the end of June. I live on a dirt road, which lately has been either muddy, extremely bumpy, or both.

EDIT: Just testing the editing of a previously existing post.

Sad thing is that I STILL haven't driven it. I think the last time I had it out for a drive was back in April. :face_palm_02:

Just too much rain here, and our road has been an absolute mess. I'm just not inclined to take the car mud bogging when the road is wet, or shake my teeth loose when the mud solidifies finally into humps and valleys that might scrape the headers and pack sand all around them.
 
Back
Top