• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

The clock is ticking...

Robert Walker

---------------
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
3,904
Reaction score
409
Points
0
Location
USA
Tick, Tick... the clock is ticking if everything goes right. Not crazy huge ovulations, but they are there nonetheless. Good luck to everyone on their season. :thumbsup:

Calico Fire 100% Het. Nothing
Pinstripe 66% Het. Super Nothing
 

Attachments

  • 20150406_094109_resized.jpg
    20150406_094109_resized.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 193
  • 20150413_133744_resized.jpg
    20150413_133744_resized.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 194
Oh man, she is a beaut! I have some females that I am waiting on to either drop or ovulate, Best of luck either way!
 
Thanks Jessie! I can't wait for everyone's baby season to come. I love seeing all the new creations everyone comes up with.:thumbsup:
 
Man, that calico fire is one of the prettiest I've seen. You're tempting me into making one for myself!
 
Man, that calico fire is one of the prettiest I've seen. You're tempting me into making one for myself!
She is my favorite Calico Fire I have of all of them ... (I have two:)) One of my most anticipated girls this year.

I hope your hets prove out :D
Sure enough every year several breeding pairs successfully prove out having been het. Nothing. Brings a tear of pride to my eye every time.:D
 
Thanks Deb! Both spent time with a:
1. Orange Dream Enchi
2. GHI Pastel

Either way I will be thrilled. I actually really hope the Calico Fire x OD Enchi worked. Both are stellar examples in my opinion.
"Calico Fire Orange Dream Enchi", if only the morphs gods would be so nice:)
 
Great pairings!
Look forward to seeing what you get.

It's too bad that, if you get a Calico Fire Orange Dream Enchi, you won't be able to keep it.(tsk) It will be sent to me.:D
 
Thanks Mike, hope all is well over there for you:thumbsup:

Yes sir, hoping to pay off a male lavender albino soon, and soon after a female het for lavender albino. And maybe if all goes we'll get a clutch next year :). Let us know how the breeding goes, is there a specific morph your shooting for?
 
Back
Top