• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

They are out finally...

Robert Walker

---------------
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
3,904
Reaction score
409
Points
0
Location
USA
I think there is some good variety in the mix and I happy for the first time mom! Now to figure out which one is the favorite before my wife gets back.;)
 

Attachments

  • ddddd.jpg
    ddddd.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 194
Thanks Ronnie! Even with Fireflies the Pastel Enchi I think is my favorite by far. :yesnod::yesnod:
 
Thanks Robertx2 & Kelly!
1.1 Firefly
0.1 Enchi Pastel
1.0 Normal
1.0 Fires

1.0 - Not sure what it is...either Pastel or FireFly?? Top right one in the picture.
 
Better hold onto that pastel enchi Robert! I just got on the enchi kick myself, and I just picked up a sweet reduced enchi girl. My jigsaw and lesser males have dibs. haha. Congrats though!
 
Was the breeding firefly x enchi or did u get a double sire clutch?

Ernest: It was a double sire clutch: (Pastel x Enchi & Fire)

Smokin clutch!
Thanks Bob!

Better hold onto that pastel enchi Robert! I just got on the enchi kick myself, and I just picked up a sweet reduced enchi girl. My jigsaw and lesser males have dibs. haha. Congrats though!

Will do Brendan, she is a keeper. Good luck with your Enchi projects too!
 
Back
Top