• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

This is for those of you....... More....

What Part of the user pc

TopShelfExotics said:
Apparently you can go to UserCP to view your rep points and comments, but only paying subscribers can view the author of said comments and rep points at this time.
I can't find it
 
You should be able to click on UserCP and then your rep points should be listed right in the lower center of the page, thats atleast how it works on my end but I'm at a different subscriber level and cannot be certain how yours would appear. You'd have to ask Rich for the details on this one.....
 
Reputation Abuse!

WebSlave said:
Just for the record, I can read all comments made in the reputation section of any member here. I guess I need to make up a new warning point class for "Reputation system abuse" now don't I? Or maybe I will just take it directly to the fine and suspension level.



I think I brought this up before in a different forum about "Rep. points Abuse"
Maybe It is Time to do some thing about it I'm sure Rich could look at mine and then my wifes "bidkat188" and get a good ideal of some abuse going on just in the one instance. But Yes if you are a paid member you can view
your reputation points and see who put them even if they dont leave a comment.

But if you are not a paid member and recieve Rep points good or bad you can view the comments that is if they leave any. And also see what thread they were given on but you wont be able to see who gave them.

Personaly I have not left any negitive reptutation points on anyone
just really have not had a reason to act out like a child and also. I think Rep. points should be only used for True and accurate feedback on post!
and not for someone to play with. Some of us have morals and values
and Value the use of reputation points. But we are seeing some people just like to act like they are playing a viedo game of combat.


One sugestion is to become a paid member! And use the site with a positive attitude.

So why not Join Now!
 
Xavier - The way I understand it, your rep power is how much you can add or take away from someone's rep points. So if you wanted to add to someone's reputation, you would either add or take away 25 points. How many points a person has total as well as how many posts they've made and how long they have been a member is what determines his/her total rep power.
 
I see thanks

Xelda said:
Xavier - The way I understand it, your rep power is how much you can add or take away from someone's rep points. So if you wanted to add to someone's reputation, you would either add or take away 25 points. How many points a person has total as well as how many posts they've made and how long they have been a member is what determines his/her total rep power.
I'm thinking mine aren't from others just what I have based on my post and length I've been a member.
 
xavier, if you click on that white scale looking thing below "warning points" it will bring up a window that tells you how many points you actually have, i've left you a few positives

as for the user cp, just click User Cp at the top of the page, and acroll down, there should be somthing there that shows how many you have and the comments anyone left

here is an example
Untitled01tgrrtg.jpg
 
Thanks Dan :)

Tokay_Dude said:
xavier, if you click on that white scale looking thing below "warning points" it will bring up a window that tells you how many points you actually have, i've left you a few positives

as for the user cp, just click User Cp at the top of the page, and acroll down, there should be somthing there that shows how many you have and the comments anyone left

here is an example
Untitled01tgrrtg.jpg
I understand it now
 
Yeah, I'd have to agree with most of the other users as well Gregg. You're a cool guy, and I for one think that you do a pretty damn good job of keeping the board on it's toes... Well, next to Robin that is... :)
 
Gregg, I think I may have left you Pos+ but im not sure (you know what the first thing is to go.......NO it's your brain silly!) But I can't find the reputation thingy for girly-man quad wheelies....where the heck is it I want to leave you a positive point on girl scout stunts! :2gunsfiri
 
Xelda said:
Gregg, you have to be a paying member in order to see who has added/deducted your rep points.
OK!.....so call me a dope! But I've been all over fauna for the last hour and I can find nothing on this!? Am I blind? where is this "paying member" thing? It seems Like I had seen it before but I'll be dammed if I can find anything now! RICH!!!!!
 
Hey, atleast I manned it up alittle by not having a helmet on....LOL.... Or maybe I just dumbed it up that way.....LOL
 
Gregg, I always leave you positive rep points, but I also sign them when I call you names, which come to think of it may have been everytime..... :crazy03:

On a side and off topic note, I'm going to go to the Hamburg Show 2/26; debating on getting a table but may just go as a spectator. E-mail me if you are going and we will meet up, and drag Mark down with you. :bomb:
 
Hey Sam, good to see ya man..... I know when you leave a comment.....LOL.... You always put your name.... And it is always a positive anyway.... I will see you at the show Sam.... I will be calling mark this week.... Gotta get his lazy butt out of his house....LOL..... See you at Hamburg dude....
 
Back
Top