• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

This just rubbed me the wrong way

SPJ

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
7,046
Reaction score
240
Points
63
Age
57
Location
Seymour, CT
I got this reply in a PM regarding some animals I have listed.

I will take them if this is a legit add

This just comment just really got under my skin.
Click my trader rating. Check the BOI. I have never posted a scam ad.
 
They be low rent shoppers of the list from Craig most likely
Fish Tanks and heat rocks await the animals you sell them . . . . .;)
 
I agree. The fact that they didn't take the time to actually learn the difference between "add" and "ad" irks me too. "Add" is a mathematical operation, "ad" is an advertisement. I'd pass, especially since I don't think you're offering many lower-end animals right now? Could be a disaster in the making.
 
Back
Top