• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

This Morning

SPJ

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
7,046
Reaction score
240
Points
63
Age
57
Location
Seymour, CT
005-18.jpg
 
Wow talk about natural, thats a really nice pic of great mom doing her thing. She said forget that incubator i can do this lol.
 
Awesome! I wanted to try maternal incubation with the clutch laid this morning, but she wasn't coiled around any or them or even really paying attention to them so I took them out.
 
Some of my females seem to want nothing to do with wrapping the eggs in a coil, not that I would maternally incubate an expensive clutch, but I think I'll be doing it at least once in the near future just for kicks...
 
Some of my females seem to want nothing to do with wrapping the eggs in a coil, not that I would maternally incubate an expensive clutch, but I think I'll be doing it at least once in the near future just for kicks...

These are het albino so I figured I would try it.
Not sure if I would do it with a mystic YB highway crystal clutch though. :rofl:
 
Not sure if I would do it with a mystic YB highway crystal clutch though. :rofl:

Not so sure I would either...great pic Steve. So many pics of females on eggs, don't think I've seen one of a female and her babies coming out of the eggs.
 
Very happy with the ratio.
2.4 hets
I'm giving away one of the male hets as a pet, probably gonna just trade the other male for feeders and going to keep the 4 het females for my male albino in the future.
 
Back
Top