• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Tim Koppenhofer - Special K Reptiles

SPJ

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
7,046
Reaction score
240
Points
63
Age
57
Location
Seymour, CT
I was fortunate enough to meet Tim today and look at his selection of animals. Incredible animals and a great guy. I picked up an incredible female boa from him (finally found a boa that I am willing to pair up with my crazy color male :yesnod:). Thumbs up to Tim and his animals. :thumbsup:
 
I recently did a transaction with Tim, Excellent Guy, Stand up and very reasonable, animals are top notch........
Thanks Tim
 
I got my albino boa from him in Jan of 2010, shes a great snake. I stop at his booth and say hi when I go to the shows. I would buy from him again.
 
Met Tim at the Taylor show and spent 2 hours talking about reptiles, his fauna threads and more reptiles.
Bought 2 boas that I needed to complete a project at a great price,
Tim was honest, open and answered all questions.
Thanks Tim!
 
Back
Top