• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Trade Tinley Goniurosaurus for trade or sale

Penemue511

Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2018
Messages
51
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Age
54
Location
Chicago, IL
I have 4 juvenile goniurisaurus, all looking Male, I'm looking to move at the upcoming Tinley show. 2 Araneus 2 Bawanginlensis.

I'd prefer trades, but will take offers if no trades available. I'm willing to trade multiple animals for certain offers.

I'm looking for Male Spendens, Kuroiwae, and Catbensis. Will take juvenile or female of other species excluding hainenensis, Luii, or orientalis.

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!
 

Attachments

  • 20230305_095053.jpg
    20230305_095053.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 168
  • 20230305_095538.jpg
    20230305_095538.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 152
  • 20230305_095806.jpg
    20230305_095806.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 158
  • 20230305_095925.jpg
    20230305_095925.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 147
Back
Top