• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Tractor supply can carry rodent blocks

P&A Pythons

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
371
Reaction score
12
Points
18
Location
Putnam CT
Ok so over the last 6 months I have been back and fourth with corporate at tractor supply about rodent blocks. So as of next week my local tractor supply will be able to get me what I need. It's purina mills mazuri. I also spoke to corporate at mazuri about the recall. From what I got there was no effect on the blocks they recalled them because they new there was a problem within those months but could not pinpoint the exact product. So rodent feed and bunch other feeds ruled out at this point. So if you live near a tractor supply maybe an email or call could get you on the list.
 
Back
Top